Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 07.04 The Easter Event

Finkywinks, There were two parts to the Easter Event: creating a Bunny Village (with eight levels and goals which you completed) and the Bunny Park where you earn bunny cookies to buy Easter decorations. Now that you’ve completed the Bunny Village, you can collect 1 t-cash for the next 30 days. You can still earn more eggs if you want, as Laurel Cove said, but that wouldn’t impact your Bunny Village which maxed out at level eight.

Pink, LOL, I’m a tapper too! I so totally agree that having explanations and information in more than one place would be a good thing for future events. There’s always an opportunity for improvement. And, just my opinion, but I think that a goal of any rollout should be anticipating possible questions and concerns; developing the tools needed to get people up and running as fast as possible with the least amount of anxiety and questions; and understanding that people receive and process information differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Finkywinks View Post
    I am up to level 8 in the bunny event.Have already found 3lots of 300 plus eggs and it just keeps going.not sure if i have a problem or what?level 8 just won't end?😄
    Hi Finkywinks

As Laurel told you we can keep going on and get more prizes by choosing one of three chests. If you click on your bunny village, you will get a message telling you how long you have to wait for your next 1 T-cash. This means your village is completed.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I love this event and loving the awesome prizes I got, like expand for free, get Raja for free and I'm getting 1 T-buck a day for close to a month, since I've been using it. Gotta say, this is the best event ever!

Hi my name is Jennifer and notice I was wondering if there was anybody out there that would help me to understand how to earn more money and coins quicker and be able to build thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jennifermeade1669 View Post
    Hi my name is Jennifer and notice I was wondering if there was anybody out there that would help me to understand how to earn more money and coins quicker and be able to build thank you
    Hi Jennifer

Look at the list of subjects in the New to Township section and you will find a lot to read and learn, like this thread HERE
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Yes I love this game