Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 07.04 The Easter Event

07.04 The Easter Event

Hi there!

Are you ready for the Easter adventure? Join the newest event that has begun in your town! Clean up the park using tools you receive from townspeople after filling their orders. Make sure to feed bunnies when you find them in the park to get more Easter eggs. The more eggs you collect, the sooner you'll build the Bunny Village.

What's the Bunny Village? It's a unique upgradable Easter decoration for your town. Finish all the 8 construction stages before the end of the event and get a special prize from the Easter bunnies: earn 1 T-cash per day for the next 30 days!

Have fun!

Cheers,
    Anastasia.
    Last edited by Anastasia Bukina; 04-07-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Really enjoying this event so far. Please send my regards to the developers!

All the bunnies are so cute and I looove the Easter Workshop decoration.

Also appreciate the addition of a collective co-op goal (once your bunny village hits level 2) alongside personal goals.

And the co-op goal prizes!!! The dealer voucher and free town expansion are particularly awesome.
    Last edited by Amoria; 04-07-2017 at 12:31 PM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Absolutely Beautiful... U guys never disappoint... Appreciate all ur hard work, great job! Got to get back to my town now, and get to work... Thank u ssssoooo much!
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I really enjoy Township but I find that the directions to playing an event can be vague. what does cleaning up the village entail? I see the implements but no instructions on how to use them (Do I use the lawnmower to run over the bunnies to get them out of hiding?) If I have overlooked the more detailed instructions, please accept my apology and direct me toward them.

Thank you.
    Township: Lindaville
    Level 65
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by lingin View Post
    I really enjoy Township but I find that the directions to playing an event can be vague. what does cleaning up the village entail? I see the implements but no instructions on how to use them (Do I use the lawnmower to run over the bunnies to get them out of hiding?) If I have overlooked the more detailed instructions, please accept my apology and direct me toward them.

Thank you.
    Yes, the pruning sheers, lawnmower, and fan are there to clear out the grasses and bushes. Once a bunny is revealed, it will give you an option to feed it. You will receive cookies (that you can spend on Easter decorations) and eggs.

Hidden eggs can also be revealed when using these tools.
    Egg collection is what will upgrade your Bunny Village level by level.

Finally, there are also Co-op prizes when you reach Bunny Village level 2.
    It tallies egg collection among all your Co-op members.
    Last edited by Amoria; 04-07-2017 at 01:38 PM.
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Thank you for the prompt explanation. It does help.

Linda
    Township: Lindaville
    Level 65
    Platform: iOS

Will iMac be celebrating Easter this year?
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Im loving this event!! Thanks Playrix!!!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

Amoria, once you feed your bunnies, they also give you eggs.

Pretty event, lots to do, but also very, very, very heavy on sugar use - my poor factory can't keep up. Gonna buy sugar from the Dealer for the first time ever!!!!
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Amoria, once you feed your bunnies, they also give you eggs.

Pretty event, lots to do, but also very, very, very heavy on sugar use - my poor factory can't keep up. Gonna buy sugar from the Dealer for the first time ever!!!!
    Ahh, I didn't realize!

Thanks Nana, I'll edit that into my post.
    Last edited by Amoria; 04-07-2017 at 01:27 PM.