Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Players Looking To Join A Co-op

Hi 😊

Im a 31 year old woman from the Netherlands.

At the moment I am lvl 40. My town is named Andromeda.

Im a social and helpful women. I play every day, few times a day.

I am looking for a friendly, social new home.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Xxx Andromeda

Town Name: FosterHollow
    Town Level: 98
    Platform: Android
    Language: English

I offer:
    Daily player, several times a day, love to help, I love events, and when I participate in the Regatta I finish all tasks.

I'm looking for:
    I am hoping to find a co-op where the regatta is optional, but helps are mandatory. Who chat here and there, not just thanks for helps, but a friendly co-op. Also, if I do participate in the co-op, purchasing the extra task isn't mandatory. I can't always do that.

I like this game, I have been playing for close to 2 years now, but I do not want to be in a co-op where the regatta is required.

Contact Me: Private message.

Town name : Zanarkand
    Town level: 54
    Platform : iPad
    Language : English
    Code: PPHD94

Hello everyone! I took a long break from Township due to illness and life priorities and when I returned my old co-op is pretty much gone, no one seems to play anymore. I am a daily player of Township and I'm looking for a new co-op with friendly, semi-chatty players who enjoy helping people but aren't too crazy competitive about the game. I like to play casually and I do try to so as many regatta tasks as I realistically can. I usually complete maybe 4 or 5. I am not looking for a co-op that forces too many minimum points on people as I said I do like to play casually but I DO play daily and I DO help others.
    Last edited by Eniale; 10-23-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Hey! I'm looking for a new co-op. I do 16x135 tasks every race and aim for 250+ helps.
    I'm at level 62. I speak English and my town name is Poggerton.
    I'm looking for a team where all the members race to win...without cheating.
    If you think I'd be a good fit for your team please send an invite to my town. I'm not on Facebook.
    Thanks for reading and best of luck!

Town Level: 71
    Zoo Level: 21
    Platform: iOS
    Language: English

My Stats:

Orders filled: 3,891
    Trains sent: 1,422
    Fully-loaded planes sent: 421
    Ships sent: 1,107
    Goods produced: 54,887
    Mine depth reached: 9,029
    Other players helped: 4,713
    Items sold at the zoo: 21,526
    Goods shared with co-op members: 3,635

I offer:

I'm a daily player, highly-competitive & can finish 16 tasks worth 135 pts in 2-3 days; if needed, I can finish in less than 24 hrs (using tcash for some—not all— tasks & refreshing; also depending on task availability). I'm a team player, I prefer rules so I'll know what is expected from me & what to do when faced with certain situations, but I can also be flexible, I can adapt to the co-op's culture.
    I'm not after being a co-leader, when everybody's a co-leader, it doesn't mean much, it's just a title unless you are really expected to lead, I'll be happy with just being a member.

I'm looking for:

NO DRAMA. Of any kind. A large co-op that consistently wins #1 in the golden league, preferably on the glb, but not a deal-breaker. A co-op that communicates & has excellent teamwork. A co-op that doesn't need a 3rd-party app to communicate (deal-breaker for me).

Other relevant information:

I hate train & heli tasks but can force myself to do them if the team needs me to & if it comes up in a mystery. I love mystery tasks, I don't mind doing rubber tree/silk tasks. I don't mind plane tasks either.

Contact me: PM
    Last edited by Rarity; 11-02-2017 at 05:45 AM. Reason: updated stats

I am very active township player looking for highly competitive coop to join with adults only. I want them to be active on a chat program of one kind or another, help each other ,and be in the golden league. I. In the us so English speaking only please. Very friendly and helpful. I have town level if 52 and zoo level of 8 ready to play any time I’m me at Polly Prior

For furthe questions or in game under muffinville send invite.

I am a daily plater and am keen to branch out into something else. . Am a cautious player and have not opened zoo, built dock. And I have only just started to up grade some of my factories and trains.

I am not completely sure how the regattas work so if someone could explain to me before I offer myself.
    I ma currently at level 53 and am questioning wherher to buy the jewekery factory .i have worked hard to replenish coins after buying land, Cb
    Expanding barn.

Any advice re co op and regattas would be helpful

Cheers Raewyn (Summerville ) township name

Hola soy ben City tengo una cooperativa NewBen necesito jugadores con ánimo de participar que si no entran a la Regata apoyen a los que están en ella idioma español espero te unas con animó y entusiasmo

I like hyrule am a little hesitant about co op and regatta
    I was wondering if there was a group players based in New Zealand that is not full

Iplay every day. I have not opened my Zoo, or port

I enjoy helping others where I can

I am at level 53
    Raewyn (Summerville )township name
    37 blonde

Active player level 38 android platform...crazytown township...looking for a moderate co-op that's fairly interactive and chatty
    Pm on facebook or wherever you find me. Lol