Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Players Looking To Join A Co-op

Players Looking To Join A Co-op

READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD

Remember ads may only be posted ONCE A WEEK and that this thread is for PLAYER ADS ONLY.
    Do not start a chain of replies. Contact each other through private message or other means.
    Refer to the CO-OP RECRUITMENT RULES for more information.

---

Please post player-seeking-Co-op advertisements on this thread.

Be specific as to how you play and what you're looking for:
    • Are you a hardcore or occasional racer?
    • Are you looking for a big, active co-op or a smaller, chill co-op? etc.
    • Do you enjoy chatting with others a lot or do you want some place a bit quiet?
    • etc.

----

Below is a sample form that you may use to advertise yourself.

It's not required, but I'd recommend having most (if not all) of its information somewhere in your ad.

Town Name:
    Town Level:
    Platform:
    Language:

I offer:

I'm looking for:

Contact Me: (private message, Facebook, etc.)
    Last edited by Amoria; 02-20-2018 at 12:03 AM. Reason: updated intro & intro formatting

Town Name: aMethyst bLo0dstone
    Town Level: 82
    Platform: android
    Language: english

I offer:
    am an active player can do all the task 15/15 also helpful.
    but now i don't really want to much competition.

I'm looking for:
    relaxed coop with minimum 28 members, active, friendly, helpful.
    required level for coop is 75.
    we can also participate in regatta at least 5-8 task (not opt out).
    golden league.

Contact Me:
    via facebook --> Reanna Kenzie

Hello everyone! ☺

Town name: .:* Spring Town * :. (SLO)
    Town level: 56
    Platform: Android
    Language: english

I offer:
    I'm DAILY PLAYER, very active & helpful - can do 15 or 16 tasks. I am currently level 56.

I'm looking for:
    a golden league co-op with at least 25 players which can complete 15 tasks with 125+ points!!

Add me: YCUTAA

William Shannon
    Here are my preferences:

Gold league

A full team

No arguing or rudeness

Everyone participates in regatta and finishes all tasks

Everyone helps each other out

Send me a message if your co-op wants a friendly and helpful player and meets my preferences. My contact info is also in my signature. Thanks!
    Last edited by William Shannon; 04-10-2017 at 06:17 AM.

I am looking to join a new co-op with active participation in regattas. I play daily, help others as much as possible and complete as many tasks as possible each week. My town name is Hope, level 43, English and play on Android.

I would like to see most or all members compete in regattas instead of 7 or 8 trying to carry the load.

I am on Facebook too. Message me if you need a good, active player and your league is competitive.

Town name: Puffkinville
    Town Level: 37
    Platform: IOS
    Language: English

I am a very active and helpful player.
    I complete 15+ tasks each regatta. I am looking preferrably for a large and active group. I don't mind sharing goods and making goods to help others complete tasks. I use my market and boosters daily.

Friend code: VSQCHU I am also active on Facebook

Town name Have a Happy Day
    Town level 45
    Platform no ideal, maybe apple I pad
    Language English

I am moderately competitive, I compleat all the tasks every week unless I say I can't. I help my teammates first to do the best we can in the regatta.

I am looking for a friendly, moderately competitive co op, that works as a team. That communicates and promotes members that prove they are team players and do the tasks.

Friend code is 84UKBY. You can also send me a message me.

Looking for an active co op

I'm only a level 33, but I love this game and am dedicated to growing. The co-op I'm in only seems to have a few interested members and everyone I've seen on here is either has a closed membership, or the level requirement is too high. Anyone looking for a mid level player that will help it's team? If your co op is closed please tell me how I get in on that.

Town name : Bloomington, IN
    Town level: 30
    Platform : Android
    Language : English, Deutsch
    Code: RTGETT

I spend 3 to 4 hours a day playing, more on weekends. I'm currently in a co-op where only 5 out of 18 members completed more than 2 tasks in the silver league, and we came 5th.

I'm looking for a co-op where all players participate in the regatta, or opt out if they know they will be busy otherwise in that week. The goal of the members should always be to finish in the top 3, but no tantrums if we only manage 4th or 5th.

And of course we all help each other with goods and advice.
    --------------------------------------------

Ich spiele 3 bis 4 Stunden taeglich, mehr am Wochenende. Gegenwaertig bin ich in einer co-op wo nur 5 von 18 Spielern in der Silberliga mehr als 2 Aufgaben loesen, under wir waren Fuenfte.

Ich suche eine co-op wo alle Spieler in der Regatta mitmachen, oder sich wegschalten wenn sie wissen dass sie anderweitig beschaeftigt sind in der Woche. Das Ziel der Mitglieder sollte immer ein Platz in den Top 3 sein, aber vierter oder fuenfter ist auch kein Drama.

Und natuerlich helfen wir uns gegenseitig mit Waren und Ratschlaegen.

I am a daily player, currently in a coop where only half the members participate in the regatta or special events. Looking for an English speaking coop that is more active, I help others as much as possible, usually get 1,000 or more points in regatta, love a helpful group. Please send me an invite if you think I would be a good addition to your team. Mombo from Mombotown

Started own coop so I can remove inactive members. Have 7 members now, some of the active members from old coop. I will leave it an open group until we have more members, then it will be by invite only. We strive to be 1st place, but just want everyone to participate in the regatta and special events , no minimum amount of points at this time.
    Last edited by Mombo; 05-18-2017 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Started own coop