Co-op Tag: Welcome! Bienvenue!
    Co-op Status: Open
    Co-op Icon Description: Red boat
    Platform: Silver and Gold
    Number of Members: 8
    Level Requirement: 19
    Language: English, Français

We offer: Sympatic environment, no drama. Lots of help

We're looking for people who: wants to have fun. No drama. No # of tasks or points needed, just play and help as much as you can!!!

#CU8VGQ Course à la voile!
    Last edited by Firenze; 12-29-2017 at 10:07 PM. Reason: merged

Co-op Name: NY Troopers
    Co-op Tag: #NYXF3R
    Co-op Icon Description: Double axes; purple strip background
    Platform: iOS
    Number of Members: 1
    Language: English

We offer: A helping hand! I want to make the strongest co-op with the best helping hands around.

We're looking for people who: This Co-op is just starting but I am making it my passion to keep up and be the best. I will be doing weekly clean ups you must help so we can achieve greatness! * NO FREELOADERS*

Name: Brisbane Bay
    Tag: #RR7KE4
    Icon: blue background, axes
    Open
    English
    Level 22 and up
    Team players: 3
    Regatta players Min tasks 10 or 1200 points
    Please join us, you won’t be sorry! Teamworkers will be promoted !!
    Last edited by Chapel Hill; 12-30-2017 at 01:53 AM.

Smile Looking For Members

Co-op Name: The Big Apple
    Co-op Tag: #HENW42
    Co-op Status: (Open/By Request/Invite Only) Open
    Co-op Description: All That You Can Be
    Platform: Android
    Number of Members: 5

We offer: Very relaxed coop. I am a daily player. As soon as I get a notification for the game, I am on. Whether it's for harvesting goods, loading rail cars, airplane crates or tasks. I am always checking on my members and neighbors to see if they need help. I will help them out no matter what, even of it means buying items in the city market.

I am currently in the steel league. I am able to complete all tasks assigned and will buy one more.

We're looking for people who: A group of people who are willing to participate in the regatta. I am the only one doing tasks. I have one person who always takes one task and never finishes and another person who will only complete one task. And another who just does nothing.
    All I am asking for are people who want to complete tasks and help out. No drama an no fighting. Just looking for fun and to help out other members.

Contact Us: (private message, Facebook link, etc.)

Co-op Name: Funny Happy Town
    Co-op Tag: #FUN29W
    Co-op Status: (Open/By Request/Invite Only) By Request / per Anfrage
    Co-op Icon Description: (mainly so players can confirm it's you when searching) petrol coloured background with a clover / petrolfarbener Hintergrund mit Kleeblatt
    Platform: gemischt
    Number of Members: 5
    Language: Deutsch / Englisch

We offer / Wir bieten:

Angenehme Atmosphäre, nette Kameraden. Eher abends und WE aktiv. Wir helfen wo wir können.

In der Regatte ist die Platzierung nebensächlich. Das Teilnahmeminimum liegt aktuell bei 4-5 Aufgaben möglichst über 120 Punkte.

Es sind auch Spieler willkommen die bei der Regatte überhaupt nicht teilnehmen möchten und einfach gerne helfen und unterstützen.

We're looking for people who / Wir suchen Dich:

Wenn du ein nettes Umfeld suchst und kein Problem damit hast die Regatte nicht zu gewinnen, dass die Belohnungskisten evtl. nicht alle aufgehen und evtl. nicht immer Goldliga angesagt ist. Bist du uns willkommen.

Auch hilfsbereite RegattenverzichterInnen finden bei uns ein neues daheim.

Vielleicht bis bald.

This is a new Co-operative for those who do not wish to participate in the Regatta. Just play the game, help each other and chat a bit. If you want to race, there are many other co-ops for that purpose.

If you have questions, send me a message on this forum.
    Posie Wildflower

Co-op Name: We Don't Regatta
    Co-op Tag: White Butterfly on Plain Purple Ground
    Platform:
    Number of Members: New

Co-op Name: Grauville
    Co-op Tag: GRH4HJ
    Co-op Icon Description: Flower with red background
    Platform: all
    Number of Members: 17 out of 30 possible
    Level Requirement: 40
    Language: English preferred but not limited to

We offer: Relaxed, easy going atmosphere. Mildly talkative group.

We're looking for people who: Enjoy participating in Regattas and helping other members. We are a polite, supportive group.

Contact Us: (private message, Facebook link, etc.)

Terraria

Co-op Tag: #ER3GDW...enter this when searching for co-op (the # symbol needs to be included just as it is written here, or you won't find my co-op) The name is Terraria, but there is more than one.

Co-op level is 70.

This is a newly opened co-op, so the regatta won't start until next week. I am looking for active regatta participants, so at least one task is required each week.

If interested you can contact me via private message or join the co-op now

I hope to see many competitors soon!
    Last edited by Terraria; 01-02-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Seeking New "Co-op Only" Members. Not Regatta Racers

Hi All. I know this may seem strange, but I am a competitive solo racer. I really like racing alone and have a co-leader that pretty much does everything alone. She no longer races and she rarely asks for help, but definitely helps me when she can, which is not very often as we race at different times. I do ask for help a lot outside of the co-op as to not tax her and have received lots of invites to join the co-ops of those that help me fill orders.

So, I started thinking....It would be nice to have a co-op where the co-opers were there just to co-op, not race. I like to exchange ideas and talk about achievements and all the unique upgrades by Playrix.

If you are seeking a co-op where we can help each other, but are not interested in racing, please PM me. I have an abundance of clovers each week because I help friends a great deal so I will be of great help to you.
    Last edited by protown; 01-03-2018 at 07:59 PM.

We are a new coop looking for helpful members. We race in the regatta, but do not have any strict requirements. There are three of us now, two of us just left another group because of drama, so please leave that at the door. We are here to have fun and help each other as much as possible.

Coop name: Helping Hands
    Code: HE3W77
    Purple butterfly
    I am Maeville, leader is Mystique Ville
    We are all level 50 and up, adults over 30 years old.

We look forward to welcoming new members and growing a strong co op.