Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Highly Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

Coop: Gaia Redux
    Emblem: red/gold border with purple flower
    Tag #GJ6YSC

We are 12 active gamers looking for other gamers who will join us in doing 15 @135 weekly Regatta tasks. We give lots of help, we enjoy the game.

All the Best
    LW

Cool Players needed for new highly competitive co-op 🥇

Have just set up a new co-op as became fed up with the arguing and politics in my last one. And also we seemed to be carrying a lot of people who did very little.

Want this new co-op to me highly competitive and hardworking, I have pretty much completed 15/15 tasks all the time and helped at least 200 people per regatta, but at the same time want it to be fun and people to have a laugh. Come and join this new co-op and let’s smash our targets 🥇🥇🥇

Requirements & details below:

Co op name - Lets Rock
    Co-op tag - #EYX7DX
    Minimum tasks completed 10
    Minimum people helped 70

Hello, I would like to join a high competitive group, I did search your group, but I didnt find it...

I dont understand.. I put the name of your group in the search, bur it say "not found"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustle1474 View Post
    Have just set up a new co-op as became fed up with the arguing and politics in my last one. And also we seemed to be carrying a lot of people who did very little.

Want this new co-op to me highly competitive and hardworking, I have pretty much completed 15/15 tasks all the time and helped at least 200 people per regatta, but at the same time want it to be fun and people to have a laugh. Come and join this new co-op and let’s smash our targets

Requirements & details below:

Co op name - Lets Rock
    Co-op tag - #EYX7DX
    Minimum tasks completed 10
    Minimum people helped 70

Im trying to join a high competitive group, where each one help each other.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyTown View Post
    I dont understand.. I put the name of your group in the search, bur it say "not found"...
    Hi Patty

On what platform are you playing? Not everyone can play together. As a player searching a co-op, post your name in the discussion specially for that. Give your level, on what platform you play, what you are looking for. Leaders check that discussion and will contact you.

This discussion is for ads from co-op.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

You can find the new 'Highly Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members' thread here.
    Last edited by Amoria; 03-10-2018 at 03:39 PM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.