Thread: Highly Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

Co-op Name: Mermaid Shores
    Co-op Tag: #MERRFQ
    Co-op Status: By Request
    Co-op Icon Description: smiley with teal background
    Number of Members: 13/30
    Level Requirement: 64
    Language: English

We offer: We are a moderate to highly competitive co-op. We only choose 130-135 point tasks. Being in the top three is nice but not necessary. We are currently in the golden league and want to stay there. Most of us complete 16/15 tasks each week. If you think you are going to have a bad week and not be able to participate as much, we have an 800 points minimum required or you can opt out. We are a great group of people; chatty, friendly and helpful.

If you would like to join, search us through the game or private message me for more information!

Co-op Name:Veni-Vidi-Vici
    Co-op Tag: #VENRUD
    Co-op Icon Description: We Came, We Saw, We Conquered
    Number of Members:28
    Level Requirement: Current membership is level 53-87, but we accept any player level 40+ that can complete 16 tasks @ 135 pts every regatta
    Language: Chat language is English

We are an international co-op of players from 8 countries that all share a common bond. We race to win. We are a global 200 ranked co-op, currently 183 Global and 45 America. We have 2 openings for players level 40+ that share our passion for competition and want to have some good,
    old fashioned fun. We love to chat it up and have a good time and most all help requests are filled in seconds, not minutes. So if you are dissapointed with your current co-op, if you can complete 16 tasks at 135 points in a full co-op of 30 players, then submit your request.

You can check out our co-op at our facebook community page www.facebook.com/TownshipVVV . Here you will see our previous weeks regatta stats,
    a player/co-op performance spreadsheet that covers the past 9 weeks, our policies and expectations, as well as some helpful game resource links and information

So if you are a serious 16 task regatta racer and you are looking for people who share your passion, look no further. Check out our community page and then submit your request.

PM here or thru our community page for any direct communications.

Screenshot_2018-02-05-04-05-24.jpg

Screenshot_2018-02-05-04-05-32.jpg

Screenshot_2017-12-25-17-23-01.jpg

Hi! We are serious regatta players and a very dedicated team who races with gust and win. Most of us scores 2160 every Regatta, last week almost everyone playing did! As a result, we have been in top 3 in Golden league 48times so far, consecutively for past twenty eight weeks, and have won 23 of them!
    The Co Op name is
    Regatta
    . I know that's very common, but that's what my predecessor came up with and it can not be changed. But it does what its required to do in just one word, it describes us.

The emblem is golden shield with golden ship over a checkered wooden texture and the leader town is called "Gondor" (that's my town).
    There is an easier way to join us: Find the co op with the tag REGZ38.
    Here's the required mandatory information

================================================== ============
    Co-op Name: Regatta
    Co-op Status: Open
    Co-op Icon Description: golden shield with golden ship over a checkered wooden texture
    Platform: Android/iOS both
    Level Requirement: 54+ (Although if you can satisfy the other requirements, we are willing to accept lower lever players as well.

Co-op Tag: #REGZ38

We offer: A chance to win you the Golden Sail, and a habit to be at top in every regatta.
    We're looking for people who:
    #1:must participate in Regatta (Opting out for a short duration is allowed whenever necessary)
    #2:finish all 15+1 tasks with high score,
    #3: love playing this game.
    Contact Us: Find our co ope with a Code
    REGZ38.

================================================== ============

That's all we ask for, and helping helps off course, although not mandatory.
    We do believe that life exist out of the game and we also allow you to opt out of participating whenever you need to.
    We love the game, the thrill of the race drives us. Most importantly, for us we want everyone to nJoy the game.

So please do join us if you do so too!

Ey83yu tag
    Come and join us we need new players that want to win, but we are relaxed and friendly, only couple of rules apply must do 10 tsks must help at least 50 times must be level 70 plus, we have juat come 2nd place in this regatta, come and meet the team today

Co-op Name: Border Reivers
    Co-op Tag: #RMP5HS
    Members: 3
    Level Required: 50

3rd time of trying!

Hello from a new breakaway group currently in steel league but working to get to gold and finish in the top three or, even better, 1st!!

We are a happy clan of UK based adults who like a laugh but also want to win. We left our previous gang as there were too many freeloaders, members doing just 3 or 4 tasks - you know the kind of thing.

At the moment we are only doing 135 tasks, full quota including the spare purchased, and if you are a daily player, helpful and communicative, who wants the challenge of getting back up to gold, come check us out!

You don't have to chit-chat but we do like to know you a little and basic manners are of course essential, replying to questions etc. The humour can get a bit bawdy, but we are always respectful. And we understand that there is a life outside the game... apparently!!!!

So, if you want a competitive group that enjoys a laugh too, we may be for you!!

Co-op Name: Miner Leaguers
    Co-op Tag: #MN9NKH

Co-op Icon Description: purple double ax
    Platform: ios/ android/others
    Number of Members: 9
    Level Requirement: 40 (occasional exceptions)
    Language: English y Español, International welcome

Happy Valentine's!!!
    Come Snowboard your way to Golden League trophy with the Miner Leaguers

We do 16 tasks of 135 and aim for a Saturday finish. We enjoy the game and each other's company, so we do not require the early finish. 50+ helps, which we usually all exceed.This is an adults only co-op and while we strategically aim for weekly trophy, we are not currently going for leadership board.

We value a social team spirit as much as a competitive heart. I legit am humbled to lead such an amazing group of racers and appreciate the humor, kindness, and dedication this group inspires.

We have a Facebook group and offsite chat that are optional, but recommended.* Before enacting any changes I do ask for group input and we like to share fur baby pics or weird woody ads.

Level: over 100
    Upgrades: all Trains & Islands 50 percent time. all Factories at 8 shelves
    Zoo: all restaurants purchased

Quote Originally Posted by Brielan View Post
    Competitive but laid-back team of eight is looking for fun loving people that like to race and hopefully want to find a permanent home.

Five of us left old co-op and had to start at the bottom. We guickly moved up to the golden league.

We are a very friendly team that like to chat and help each other. There is absolutely no drama. Everyone ends up being co-leader so we make all decisions as a team. Everyone has a vote.

We ask that you:

-complete 15/16 tasks
    -complete tasks that are 135
    -speak english
    - communicate with team

Opting out occasionally is is alright. Right now we are trying out the new reserve system but not reserving helicopter, mine, feeding the animals or HOL

If you are looking for a team that embraces good sportsmanship and pleasant company please private message me or by looking us up by tag #CCRXHF
    Hi Brielan I have sent a request to join your co op but haven’t heard back yet. I am very keen to race in the next regatta, so if you could please let me know as soon as possible. 2 of us left our last co op and started again 3 weeks ago and have reached gold position at each regatta. However we now need a co op with more people to get full benefit from the reward. Jill also wants to join and race this week so if I am accepted she will follow. If you need more information please contact me.

I did try to message you but it did not work, possibly because I have not posted enough yet!

Hi Mayors

Township Troopers is trying to refresh the crew!!

We are looking for chatty and daily active players regatta oriented.

We are a worldwide and multiethnic group of friendly players.
    We have players from USA/CAN – EU – AUS - and many other place

Here you can find our requirement
    Adult
    English speaking
    Level 70 or more
    Daily active

About the regatta.
    Our goal is to stay on the podium every single race
    The minimum score for the seasonal races is 1965 pts but racers are always oriented to reach the best score
    During the off season race we are used to play for 135x16
    We don’t run for the global standing
    Booking is allowed, and for that we have fine rules
    Booking rules will be posted in your inbox if you will join us
    Extra task not mandatory, but if it could change the result of the race we are used to do it
    We don’t ask for a constant regatta participation, but it doesn’t mean we will be happy if you will race 1 on 5.

Rank of the players is currently set.
    Promotions and demotions are focused to guarantee a good refresh of the task board.
    Don’t ask / beg for a promotion; be a member isn’t a shame.

That’s all

If you have our same goal ask to join us, we will obviously look at your stats before accepting your request
    Our emblem are crossed axes on a blue shield
    Leader is Dexter town (town name has flags at both sides); don’t look at my level, but at my stats ;-)

Gates are closed from 12h before the start of a new race and reopened when the race is on the way
    This is a safety in order to prevent unchecked players entrance too close to the race.

Have a nice Sunday
    Hope to see you soon

Bye
    Dex
    Town: Dexter Town
    Co-op: Township Troopers (#WX7E7N)

Co-op Name: Sunshine Racers
    Tag : #SUNNVW
    Co-op Status: By request
    Co-op Icon Description: Sun on blue background
    Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Number of Members: 7
    Level Requirement: 60

We offer: A fun group of players, active chat, great helpers, and an enjoyable race. We have a ZERO tolerance policy on drama. We have a winning strategy to take first place each race. We are seasoned players and have been playing together for a long time.

We're looking for people who are: TEAM PLAYERS!! You must be able to follow a simple strategy, be respectful, cooperative, have an understanding of regatta tasks, and have FUN.

Contact Us: You can message me on Facebook at Amy Sunshine, send me a private or visitor message on the forum, or join our co-op in the game.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Happy Gaming!!
    Last edited by Carmen Pinuelas; 02-13-2018 at 07:08 PM.