Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Highly Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

Join us to win!

Hi! We are serious regatta players and a very dedicated team who races with gust and win. All of us scores 2100+ every Regatta, and third of the team even scores a perfect 2160! In the last regatta, the entire team even scored a perfect 2160!!! As a result, we have been in top 3 in Golden league 14 times so far, consecutively for past nine weeks, and have won 7 of them, including the last regatta!

The Co Op name is Regatta. I know that's very common, but that's what my predecessor came up with and it can not be changed. But it does what its required to do in just one word, it describes us.
    The emblem is golden shield with golden ship over a checkered wooden texture and the leader town is called "Gondor" (that's my town).

There is an easier way to join us: Find me with a Code TSE4C7, and I'll send you an invite.
    Here's the required mandatory information

================================================== ==========
    Co-op Name: Regatta
    Co-op Status:
    Open
    Co-op Icon Description:
    golden shield with golden ship over a checkered wooden texture
    Platform:
    Android/iOS both
    Level Requirement:
    54+
    Language:
    English

We offer:
    A chance to win you the Golden Sail, and a habit to be at top in every regatta.

We're looking for people who:
    #1: must participate in Regatta (Opting out for a short duration is allowed whenever necessary)
    #2: finish all 15+1 tasks with high score,
    #3: love playing this game.

Contact Us: Find me with a Code TSE4C7, and I'll send you an invite.

================================================== ==========

That's all we ask for, and helping helps off course, although not mandatory.
    We do believe that life exist out of the game and we also allow you to opt out of participating whenever you need to.
    We love the game, the thrill of the race drives us. Most importantly, for us we want everyone to nJoy the game.

So please do join us if you do so too!
    Last edited by Ashwin; 04-17-2017 at 05:51 AM.

Hola a todos. Mi cooperativa se llama K si lo se muy corto pensé que podía cambiarlo después pero no se puede.
    Por el momento somos 3 cooperantes que nos separamos de otra cooperativa porque queríamos ganar y jugar diferente.
    Obviamente comenzamos de cero. Esta semana corremos la Liga de plata y llegaremos al Oro.
    Busco un par mas de cooperantes. Creemos que siendo pocos se juega mejor y más tranquilos.
    Ofrecemos ayuda constante y un ambiente relajado y amigable. Nos gusta charlar en el chat y todos nos llevamos muy bien.

Requisitos:
    Idioma español (excluyente)
    Nivel mínimo 50
    Todas las tareas + extra de 135 (al no ser muchos se puede sin problemas)
    Buena Onda y ayuda a los cooperantes.

Nuestra meta en un mes es situarnos entre las mejores cooperativas. Sabemos como hacerlo.

El escudo de la coope es una abeja color violeta. Es por petición. Para unirse pueden dejar privado aquí o enviar solicitud a la cooperativa

Township Leaders: Competitive, friendly, and fun!
    ________________("×")_______________
    Co-op Name: Township Leaders
    Co-op Status: By Request
    Co-op Icon Description: Green Axes
    ----------
    Number of Members: 22
    Level Requirement: 42
    Language: English
    ----------
    We offer: Gold League for 7 months now. Super helpers, over 3000 team helps per regatta. We try to get every player maximum points.
    ----------
    We're looking for people who like to
    chat, help each other, and care about the team. Looking forward to our first Golden Sail. Consistently in the top 5. Join us to help us win that trophy.

Contact Us: WZR5FB in game
    rob.bareiss on Facebook.

My city name: New London

CANADIANS COOP LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS

Attachment 7250

We are A highly competitive, helpful golden league coop, looking for some new members.

We are a small but dedicated team with members from 7 countries around the world.

Name : Canadians (Pink star logo)
    Min level: 65 (normally 80)
    English speaking
    Rules:
    Communication is key (speak as soon as you join)
    Tasks under 135 are dumped
    16 tasks at 135 to be completed each race
    Members can reserve some tasks while completing others (factories, crops etc)
    Ask before you take a task

My code is DVZTGH if it is difficult to find us through the search. Send me a friend invite.

You can also PM me or send me a visitor message on here for more information.
    Julia Level 121

COME AND WIN REGATTAS WITH US

Co-op Name: Pandora’s Box
    Co-op Status: By request
    Co-op Icon Description: Snowflake on blue background
    Number of Members: 10
    Level Requirement: 40

Hello Everyone

Would you like to be part of a team where you are not the only one who finishes regatta tasks, and your team members are equally enthusiastic about playing? Then you are at the right place: join Pandora’s Box. We are a fun team who love playing, chatting, decorating our virtual towns, and helping each other.

Our guidelines are simple:

- Participate and finish all the tasks or set ‘not racing’, buying the last task depends on where we are in the race
    - Speak English, be nice and have a sense of humor
    - Help your fellow members
    - Follow our simple guidance for task requests that helps us stay in golden league, and finish in the top three most of the time.
    - We do only 135 tasks – it is necessary to win

Our rules for regatta can change with the growing number of co-op members: different size co-ops require different approach to win

You don’t need to play regatta if you don’t want to. You can be a part of Pandora’s Box either way, we welcome and help everyone. We understand that there is life beyond Township, we mostly want everyone to enjoy the game with us

If you are interested joining us or have any questions regarding our regatta rules you can send a message to me here on the forum, contact me on Facebook or just simply request to join us in the game!

We look forward to hear from you!
    Last edited by Atlantis AKA Crazy; 05-16-2017 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Change in number of members, co-op status and level requirement

Dark Atlantis
    Pandora's Box

GOLDEN LEAGUE has openings for active regatta players.

We are a winning Golden League. We place in top 3 almost every week. We ask that you do all 15 tasks at 132 or above. We don't require doing a paid 16 the task. We are friendly and very helpful. We currently have 10 members and seek just a few more. We are from all around the world but we require you can communicate well in English. We reward good playing and helping with promotions. I as leader consider everyone equal and you have a say in all changes we may make. We allow opt out of Regatta and we will still help you.

We have a system of reserving your tasks in regatta. We explain that when you join. It helps you be prepping for next task. We work very well a a team.

Loving Regatta would love to play to win with you. Look for Willow's Dream as leader. We are looking for level 45 and above but you can message me if you think you would like to join our fun, no stress, no drama co-op.

Our door is open so you can come chat and see if you would like our co-op.If you stop in please stay a while give someone time to greet you. Thanks we are on and off all day and night.

Co-op name : Loving Regatta

We hope to see you soon.
    Last edited by violeteyes; 04-22-2017 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Added info

CANADIANS COOP LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS

Attachment 7740

We are a highly competitive, helpful golden league coop, looking for some new members.

We are a small but dedicated team with members from countries around the world.

Name : Canadians (Pink star logo)
    Min level: 65 (normally 80)
    English speaking
    Rules:
    Communication is key (speak as soon as you join)
    Tasks under 135 are dumped
    16 tasks at 135 to be completed each race
    Total 2160 points Attachment 7747
    Members can reserve some tasks while completing others (factories, crops etc)
    Ask before you take a task

My code is DVZTGH if it is difficult to find us through the search. Send me a friend invite.

You can also PM me or send me a visitor message on here for more information.
    Julia Level 121

We have 36 gold league trophies and 33 are gold! But we have been slipping on the gl as we have had someone not finish their 16 each of the last three weeks. Everyone returning this week is a proven winners, but we could use one or two more to help us right the ship. If you can do 16 high value tasks and want to be a part of a 30 member winning team, send a request to Givers only coop. But no drama, please!

Going For Gold!

Co-op Name: Waggin' Tails
    Co-op Icon: Gold Badge with Paw Mark
    Co-op Status: By Request
    Platform: Android
    Level Requirement: 50

New Co-op looking for active, friendly, competitively minded members to progress from the Wooden League to the Golden League and to stay there!

You must be a team player and help your fellow team members to complete their tasks. Don't ask for help if you're not prepared to help your self.

Good communication needed so you must be able to understand English. Please introduce yourself when you join. You will get a warm welcome in return.

Maximum no. of tasks of 132+ points to be completed in each league until we reach the Golden League when max. no. of tasks is 15. This isn't so hard to achieve - honest! All tasks below 132pts. will be dumped. If this is not within your capabilities then you may be more suited to a less competitive Co-op.

Passengers will not be carried.

You can contact me on Facebook - Sue Supa (my profile pic is of my black Pom) or use in-game code - P4479R or just take the plunge and request to join.

Let's make this a winning team and a force to be reckoned with!

KINGSROAD ELITE IS A GLOBAL LEADERBOARD TEAM -- LOOKING FOR PLAYERS TO GROW WITH US!

Team Name: Kingsroad Elite
    Badge: Red Badge/White Star
    Current Leaderboard Ranking: #71
    Platform: Android/iOS/Kindle
    Entry Level: 71 (will lower for the right candidate)

We are a highly competitive, Golden Leaderboard team (#71). We are a team of 8 that is looking to grow into a larger team. We are looking for players that are chatty, helpful, and friendly, as well as competitive.

All players start out as Elders and will be made co-leaders within a week or two. We believe that the team belongs to all of its members.

We have a fb page and use FB messenger for excellent communication. Members are welcome from anywhere in the world, but must speak English.

Please PM me or request to join.