Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Highly Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

Co-op Name: Veni-Vidi-Vici
    Co-op Status: By Request
    Co-op Icon Description: We came, we saw, we conquered
    Number of Members: 22
    Level Requirement: 32
    Language: English

Check out our co-op facebook community page at www.facebook.com/TownshipVVV . We are a gold league regatta focused co-op. We require our members to maintain a 15 task, 4 week running average. It is no problem to opt out if you know you will be challenged for time, but we need you to race at least one week every 4 weeks.

We currently have 22 members after i recently kicked 6. 4 were continuously opting out and semi-inactive and 2 were continuously failing to complete their tasks and dragging the rest of us down. Trying to recruit now to build back our team.

Our membership is currently level 51-83 but we will accept any player level 32 and above who can consistantly complete 15x135 and be a complimentary member to our team.

Our facebook community page spells out our co-op guidelines for task dumping, code of conduct and task completion expectations, as well as provides task completion tips, township resource wiki links and a spreadsheet covering the performance of each player and the co-op as a whole over the past 6 weeks.

We are for real. We make fun #1 and we are focused on winning regattas and building a winning team.

We are an international co-op with members from 7 countries, USA, UK, Philippines, Germany, Argentina, India and Jamaica. We are a very chatty and polite group, very close knit also. We have been in the gold league for 13 weeks, placed in the top 3 for 10 of those weeks with 5 gold, 2 silver and 3 bronze cups.

our recruitment is open to request. Expect to be interviewed by one of our elders when you join. We just want to make sure you understand the nature of our co-op and show the potential to be a benefit to our team.

Hope to see you before the next regatta starts.

Co-op Name: A League of Our Own
    Co-op Tag: #9EYH4N
    Co-op Status: Open (For Now)
    Co-op Icon Description: White Helm Red Background
    Platform: IOS / Android
    Number of Members: 1
    Level Required: 25

We Offer: We are a new Co-op looking for serious players who want to win. A fun, friendly, and competitive environment. Absolutely no drama. We maintain Status promotion given once you have demonstrated a commitment to the team.

We are Looking for: Serious and conscientious players who are respectful and helpful to team members. Inactive members will be removed. Maximum of 2 weeks opting out of regatta.

Need more Regatta driven co-op members

Come join our friendly, helpful and chatty co-op. Looking for 8 great fun players to replenish our co-op. 15 x 135 quota each week and promotions, based on performance and activity, are awarded by our leader Libby. 30 min dibs on tasks excluding house of luck, they're too good to reserve. VERY helpful players. We allow one opt out every 10 regattas too, incase you need a break. Our codes are below. Don't hesitate, come join us! Thanks Donna, Co leader 🙂
    Dry Goods and Sundry Co....Co-Op tag # DRYZ2J
    22572E88-B100-49CA-BC31-E20B58ABDA93.jpg

Co-op Name: Veni-Vidi-Vici
    Co-op Tag: #VENRUD
    Co-op Icon Description: (We came, we saw, we conquered)
    Number of Members: 21
    Level Requirement: 32 (current membership is level 51-83)
    Language: English in chat
    Current Membership Nationality: USA, UK, Germany, Argentina, Jamaica, India and Philippines

Are you getting sick and tired of being one of only a few people in your co-op who help and complete regatta tasks?

Are you a member of a "Regatta Focused" co-op, where the leader does nothing to "Lead" the co-op and allows a few people to continuously drag down the co-op thru their complacency to complete their tasks?

Then fret no more my friend. We have a home for you at Veni-Vidi-Vici #VENRUD

If you consistently complete 15+ tasks and aggressively help other co-op members, if you thrive on the competition of the regatta and the thrill of victory, then submit your request now.

We are an international co-op with members from USA, UK, Argentina, Jamaica, Germany, Philippines and India. Our membership is level 51-83, but we accept anyone level 32 and above that can maintain a 15 task/wk average.

We have a community page at www.facebook.com/TownshipVVV where you can get a complete overview of our co-op, our regatta expectations, code of conduct and task dumping policy. As leader of this co-op, I keep a weekly spreadsheet of player performance and co-op stats that I use to continuously improve our overall performance and tweak out that extra edge over our competition. This spreadsheet is posted on our community page so you can see what kind of group your are joining. You will also find task completion tips and game resource wiki links.

So visit our page, check us out and come be part of the fastest rising co-op in the game. Every week, we put co-ops with players twice our level in our wake. After 13 weeks in the gold league, we have placed in the top 3 for 10 weeks with 5 gold, 2 silver and 3 bronze cups.

We love to chat it up and have fun, and we welcome our new members with open arms. Submit your request now to Veni-Vidi-Vici #VENRUD

Hi! We are serious regatta players and a very dedicated team who races with gust and win. Most of us scores 2160 every Regatta, last week everyone playing did! As a result, we have been in top 3 in Golden league 43 times so far, consecutively for past twenty four weeks, and have won 20 of them!
    The Co Op name is Regatta. I know that's very common, but that's what my predecessor came up with and it can not be changed. But it does what its required to do in just one word, it describes us.
    The emblem is golden shield with golden ship over a checkered wooden texture and the leader town is called "Gondor" (that's my town).
    There is an easier way to join us: Find me with a Code AN5TNH, and I'll send you an invite.
    Here's the required mandatory information

================================================== ============
    Co-op Name: Regatta
    Co-op Status:
    Open
    Co-op Icon Description:
    golden shield with golden ship over a checkered wooden texture
    Platform:
    Android/iOS both
    Level Requirement: 54
    + (Although if you can satisfy the other requirements, we are willing to accept lower lever players as well.
    Language:
    English
    Co-op Tag: #REGZ38
    We offer:
    A chance to win you the Golden Sail, and a habit to be at top in every regatta.
    We're looking for people who:
    #1: must participate in Regatta (Opting out for a short duration is allowed whenever necessary)
    #2: finish all 15+1 tasks with high score,
    #3: love playing this game.
    Contact Us: Find me with a Code AN5TNH, or in Facebook send a Friend Request to Aragōrn Elėssąr (copy & search these exact words in Facebook) and I'll send you an invite. and I'll send you an invite.

================================================== ============

That's all we ask for, and helping helps off course, although not mandatory.
    We do believe that life exist out of the game and we also allow you to opt out of participating whenever you need to.
    We love the game, the thrill of the race drives us. Most importantly, for us we want everyone to nJoy the game.

So please do join us if you do so too!
    Last edited by Ashwin; 01-08-2018 at 04:12 AM.

Co-op Name: Super Awesome Group
    Co-op Icon Description: blue diagonal striped badge with star
    Platform: Android
    Number of Members:
    Level Requirement: 40

We're a very helpful and competitive group that is in the Golden league and would like to continue to place in the top 3. We've also been winning maximum rewards in all races. Most of us came from a co-op that had about 1/2 of the members that hardly played or didn't play, including the leader. We were in the Golden league, but since we had 30 members racing, we kept racing against global top racers and not able to place top 3 in any race. So we decided to start a new group.

We're looking for helpful and competitive people who will participate in the weekly regattas and do at least 1500 points (125 or above) or opt out before the race starts, if they can't. We may ask more of you if we get into a tight race. We usually dump tasks under 125 and tasks that will take a long time (which can be saved, if you already have some of the task completed, ex. ships back from Fisherman's Isle and you only have to make one more trip). We don't want too many saves, since there are more members than there are tasks. Rules on regatta and saves will be on our website. We also ask that you help others as much as possible. And ask for help, even if you don't need it (unless it's a task), so others can get clovers. We're a very helpful and friendly group. At this time, we're not looking to compete on the global leader board, but we're moving up very quickly. I try to get a group decision on everything, but with different times zones, it's most of the time just ones that are on at the time. We also have a Facebook page and or own email account for longer conversations.

Contact Us: If this sounds like a group you'd like to join, private message me or look us up and request to join. Please see our website, read the regatta rules and fill out the acknowledgement form before you request to join.

Thanks,
    Cheryl
    Town: CZ
    Co-op: Super Awesome Group
    Symbol: blue striped badge with star

Gold Cup’s New Year’s Resolution is to Welcome some wonderful new members! GC is a Golden League Co-Op with 3 Gold medal wins! & we’re ready for more!

Wanna Help Friends? Have Fun?! & Win Regatta!✨🏁✨ Can u do all tasks (135) or Opt-Out? Join our fun, friendly, helpful team! 😃

Name: GOLD CUP
    Tag: #GY6RPR
    Icon Description: Gold Star ⭐️ & banner
    # of Members: 15
    Level Requirement: 55 & Up
    Language: English 🇬🇧🇺🇸 & Espagnol 🇩🇴, Portuges 🇧🇷, Francais 🇫🇷. *We are an international team! sry, we don’t read characters! 🀄️

Catch us on Facebook at:
    Gold Cup International

Golden league team focused on winning and climbing the global leaderboard

Co-op Name: United International 16- #UNYRF7
    Co-op Icon Description: yellow badge with piggy pic
    Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Number of Members: 8
    Level Requirement: 70

We offer: A fun group of players, active chat, great helpers, and an enjoyable race. We have a ZERO tolerance policy on drama. We have a winning strategy to take first place and to also climb the leaderboard. Must do 16 135 point tasks.

We're looking for people who are: TEAM PLAYERS!! You must be able to follow a simple strategy, be respectful, cooperative, have an understanding of regatta tasks, and have FUN.

Contact Us: Visit our face book page - United International 16 or, send me a private or visitor message on the forum, or request to join our co-op in the game.

Happy Racing!
    Last edited by Carmen Pinuelas; 01-06-2018 at 12:47 AM.

Check out two co-ops that offer something for everyone! The Lightning Co-ops offer a team where you can race fast and hard and a team where you can race in a more relaxed environment as your free time allows!

If you have a competitive spirit, love racing fast, and the experience to go for a gold trophy every week, join us in Thunder ‘n Lightning (Level 60+, co-op tag #HU2Q8W)! Interactive communication is a must!

If you prefer a more relaxed co-op where you can work on leveling up, learning new racing strategies and upgrading your town, join us in Lightning Strikes Twice (Level 30+, co-op tag #G4QHER)!

Both teams require you to be a team player, drama free, and respect your teammates regardless of level, experience or title. We require 16 135-point tasks and we always have FUN! Check us out at www.facebook.com/tnlcoop (for both co-ops) or send me a message here. We look forward to hearing from you!

Atomic blonde #5SEZS5

Atomic Blonde is looking for nice English speaking people to join our team

16 tasks

No drama simple rules

GLB focused last season highest position 121 but strategy with the right players will supprt a top 50 position possibly higher

Level 50+

For more details contact me via Facebook messenger Sara Sonley