Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Highly Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

CANADIANS COOP LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS

Screenshot_20170529-095537.jpg

We are a highly competitive, friendly, helpful Golden League coop, looking for some new members.

We have won the gold trophy 10 times and always finish in top 3!

We are a small but dedicated team with members from countries around the world. We are a friendly, fun and family like team who would love to get to know some new players.

Name : Canadians (Pink star logo)
    Min level: 75
    English speaking
    Rules:
    Communication is key (speak as soon as you join)
    Tasks under 135 are dumped
    16 tasks at 135 to be completed each race
    Total 2160 points
    Members can reserve some tasks while completing others (factories, crops etc)
    Ask before you take a task (we don't assign tasks or force people to do certain tasks, this is a courtesy to ensure reservations are kept)
    Coop tag: #CNM7M8

My code is DVZTGH if it is difficult to find us through the search. Send me a friend invite.

You can also PM me or send me a visitor message on here for more information.
    Co-leader in Canadians coop

Hi! We are serious regatta players and a very dedicated team who races with gust and win. Almost entire team of us scores 2160 every Regatta! Just as it did in in the last regatta!!! As a result, we have been in top 3 in Golden league 17 times so far, consecutively for past ten weeks, and have won 8 of them!

The Co Op name is Regatta. I know that's very common, but that's what my predecessor came up with and it can not be changed. But it does what its required to do in just one word, it describes us.
    The emblem is golden shield with golden ship over a checkered wooden texture and the leader town is called "Gondor" (that's my town).

There is an easier way to join us: Find me with a Code AN5TNH, and I'll send you an invite.
    Here's the required mandatory information

================================================== ==========
    Co-op Name: Regatta
    Co-op Status:
    Open
    Co-op Icon Description:
    golden shield with golden ship over a checkered wooden texture
    Platform:
    Android/iOS both
    Level Requirement:
    45+ (Although if you can satisfy the other requirements, we are willing to accept lower lever players as well.
    Language:
    English
    Co-op Tag: #REGZ38

We offer:
    A chance to win you the Golden Sail, and a habit to be at top in every regatta.

We're looking for people who:
    #1: must participate in Regatta (Opting out for a short duration is allowed whenever necessary)
    #2: finish all 15+1 tasks with high score,
    #3: love playing this game.

Contact Us: Find me with a Code AN5TNH, and I'll send you an invite.

================================================== ==========

That's all we ask for, and helping helps off course, although not mandatory.
    We do believe that life exist out of the game and we also allow you to opt out of participating whenever you need to.
    We love the game, the thrill of the race drives us. Most importantly, for us we want everyone to nJoy the game.

So please do join us if you do so too!
    Last edited by Ashwin; 05-29-2017 at 11:35 AM.

Co-op Name: Super Awesome Group
    Co-op Status: By Request
    Co-op Icon Description: blue diagonal striped badge with star
    Co-op Tag: #SUPJ73
    Platform: Android
    Number of Members: 23
    Level Requirement: 40
    Language: English

We're a very helpful and competitive group that has made it to the Golden league and placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd twice, and would like to continue to place in the top 3, preferably 1st. We've also been winning maximum rewards in all races. Most of us came from a co-op that had about 1/2 of the members that hardly played or didn't play, including the leader. We were in the Golden league, but since we had 30 members racing, we kept racing against global top racers and not able to place top 3 in any race. So we decided to start a new group.

We're looking for helpful and competitive people who will participate in the weekly regattas and do at least 1500 points (120 or above) or opt out before the race starts, if they can't. We may ask more of you if we get into a tight race. We usually dump tasks under 120 and tasks that will take a long time (which can be saved, if you already have some of the task completed, ex. ships back from Fisherman's Isle and you only have to make one more trip). We don't want too many saves, since there are more members than there are tasks. Rules on regatta and saves will be on our website, on our Facebook page, or can be emailed to you. We also ask that you help others as much as possible. And ask for help, even if you don't need it (unless it's a task), so others can get clovers. We're a very helpful and friendly group. At this time, we're not looking to compete on the global leader board, but we're moving up very quickly. I try to get a group decision on everything, but with different times zones, it's most of the time just ones that are on at the time. We have a website that has all rules and information about our group, a Facebook page and or own email account for longer conversations.

Contact Us: If this sounds like a group you'd like to join, private message me or look us up and request to join.

Thanks,
    Cheryl
    Town: CZ
    Co-op: Super Awesome Group
    Symbol: blue striped badge with star
    Tag: #SUPJ73
    Last edited by czelezniak; 05-29-2017 at 01:52 PM.

#PURSF2 #48 on the Leaderboard
    24 hour coverage
    Friendly group

16 tasks, 130 & overr
    Come on in 👏🏻⛵️👏🏻⛵️

Name: Banana Bunch
    Tag: #N2FG7K
    Members: 17
    Level: 60+

We are:
    A friendly and fun bunch of bananas racing for over 21 weeks in the Golden League.

We're looking for people who:
    Are mainly active and helpful. Racing is optional, and if you wish to please try to complete all 15/16 tasks.

Co-op Name: Fellowship of the Boats
    Co-op Status: Open
    Co-op Tag: #FEM224
    Number of Members: 2
    Level Requirement: 75
    Language: EN/DE

We offer: Highly competitive Coop, we race to win, normally we finish in the top 3. We help each other a lot. Everyone can reserve tasks.

We're looking for people who: are willing to do 135pt*16 very fast (no trains, no planes, no super long tasks).

Contact Us: Just join, if you prove worthy you'll be promoted.

My regatta was #1 for the longest time ans now all of a sudden eveeyone has to take off for the summer : ( it was only 5 players but we are #6 and it makes me sad because i like prizes lol] anyone wanna play in my co op this summer joing Let's Play dont forget the apostrophe! My name ia Rings Landing see you when you get there!!!

Co-op- Let's Play with an apostrophe!
    Open
    Level. 29
    League - gold
    Green cow symbol

COME AND WIN REGATTAS WITH US

Co-op Name: Pandora’s Box
    Co-op Status: By request
    Co-op Icon Description: Snowflake on blue background
    Number of Members: 12
    Level Requirement: 40
    Co-op Tag: #PN4S9M

Join Pandora’s Box, we are a friendly, helpful co-op 😊
    We have 12 members currently and would like to have only a couple more.

We do 132 – 135 (or 135 only) tasks depending on how many of us racing at a time. We do all 16 tasks, and do task requests (reservation of factory, harvesting… etc tasks while completing others)
    If you can’t participate in the regatta just set “not racing” on Monday before the regatta starts.
    We don’t care about placement on the leader boards, rather focus on having fun and finishing in the top 3 - and we usually do 😉
    We have a Facebook group for easy communication.

If you are interested joining us or have any questions regarding our regatta rules you can send a message to me here on the forum, contact me on Facebook or just simply request to join us in the game!

Dark Atlantis
    Pandora's Box

Help to all co-op is currently seeking new members, must be level 50 or above,we are in gold league and finish in top 10 weekly, simple rules finish 4 or more task weekly, help fellow members, communication and feed back are key in our co op, looking for a fun group come join us

Coop name:serious
    League :golden
    Golden trophies won: 18
    I'm looking for higly competitive and serious regatta players who can complete all 16 tasks every week.minimum level required 50.i've been racing by myself and it's not fun at all.