Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Highly Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

Highly Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD

Remember ads may only be posted ONCE A WEEK and that this thread is for ADS ONLY.
    Do not start a chain of replies. Contact each other through private message or other means.
    Refer to the CO-OP RECRUITMENT RULES for more information.

---

Please post your advertisement on this thread if you consider your co-op to be highly competitive.

What exactly "highly competitive" means is up to you! It's your job to determine and explain your co-op's energy level.
    • Maybe your co-op is obsessed with its position on the leaderboard
    • Maybe your co-op goes for a perfect score every race
    • Maybe your co-op always wants to win gold
    • etc.

----

Below is a sample form that you may use to advertise your co-op.

It's not required, but I'd recommend having most (if not all) of its information somewhere in your ad.

Co-op Name:
    Co-op Tag:
    Co-op Status: (Open/By Request/Invite Only)
    Co-op Icon Description: (mainly so players can confirm it's you when searching)
    Platform:
    Number of Members:
    Level Requirement:
    Language:

We offer:

We're looking for people who:

Contact Us: (private message, Facebook link, etc.)
    Last edited by Firenze; 11-05-2017 at 06:08 AM. Reason: updated intro/intro formatting
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Co-op Name: Shut the Barn Door!
    Co-op Status: By Request
    Co-op Icon Description: Red Badge with Helm (wheel)
    Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Number of Members: 19
    Level Requirement: 100 (May be negotiated)
    Language: English

We offer: A fun group of players, active chat, great helpers, and an enjoyable race. We have a ZERO tolerance policy on drama (bickering/arguing/child stuff)! We have a winning strategy to take first place and to also climb the leaderboard. We are seasoned players and have been playing together for a long time. #163 on leaderboard!

We're looking for people who are: TEAM PLAYERS!! You must be able to follow a simple strategy, be respectful, cooperative, have an understanding of regatta tasks, and have FUN.

Contact Us: You can message me on Facebook at Elizabeth Township, send me a private or visitor message on the forum, or request to join our co-op in the game.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Happy Gaming!!
    Last edited by Beth61477; 11-14-2017 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Update GLB position, update members
    Elizabeth Township
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Shut the Barn Door!
    GLB #TBD
    Level 179, Zoo Level 45
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Attention Leaders!!!! Join our Facebook group....Township Co-op LEADER'S Exchange

Gold League Co-op Looking for Teammates Level 75 and Below!

Oct 11 2017: A new recruitment post has been made on page 35 of this thread: please refer to that for our updated requirements

April 18th: Hi everyone, thank you so much for your interest in joining our group! Our co op spots actually filled shortly after posting this ad. Although our group turnover tends to be very low, please keep checking back! Go ahead and request to join if you see an open space.

Gold League Co-op Looking for Teammates Level 75 and Below!

Hey Players!

We are a 27-person Gold League co op who loves this game and loves competing in the races! All our members are ultra-productive and proven to be reliable and helpful teammates. Our team will be happy to help you win your own Golden Sail if you don't already have one

We are looking to grow the group and fill out the remaining spots! Our team member levels currently range from lv 25-72.

Requirements are English-speaking players under level 75! Who are positive, friendly and flexible, who can confidently complete their 15/15 Regatta tasks, or opt-out in a reliable manner.

Our success depends heavily on these requirements, so please only join if you have completed 15+ tasks in Gold league before, or have easily averaged at least 4 tasks per day in a lower league. We have a level maximum cap, rather than a minimum. The "under lv 75" requirement keeps our level range tight and is an awesome way to ensure the best task options.

We have seen first-hand that Lv 20s are just as legendary as 70s!

We have a 125+ task point minimum requirement. Most of us hold ourselves to 130+, and a few do 135 tiles exclusively. So feel free to scale your individual motivations within this range. Purchase of 16th task will be announced as-needed. (For a group our size, this strategy is serving us well: it maximizes our Regatta score without having to spend T-cash on refreshing tiles, or spend hours waiting for a better roll. When we have a very small group racing.., we may try to do all 135s!)

We don't do task reservations anymore, and find that it creates a much more relaxed and fun atmosphere.

We are a pretty young team, but have a sweet Gold-League win record. 13 Gold 8 Silver 0 Bronze, as of April 18th Everyone in our team is friendly and very helpful. We cover pretty much all time zones so help is always available, if not omnipresent! We currently represent ten countries
    Attachment 7271

We try to keep the chatbox clear for Regatta-related comms, so we might not be the chattiest group while the races are in full swing.

If this sounds like a sweet deal to you, we are Cow & Bell Industries! look for the Cow logo with Brown shield. Platform is Android + IOS. Be ready to bang out those tasks and kickass with us!

Feel free to PM me with questions, otherwise just hit the Request button to join! Bring yourselves, bring your best teammates! We are happy (and have been happy) absorb smaller co ops.

Be sure to introduce yourself and confirm your commitment to the above requirements after acceptance. Shoot me a message if you have questions.

I'm Brownship, the leader hope you have a chance to meet the rest of the team. Otherwise...game on, and we'll see you at the races!

Attachment 7138
    Last edited by Brownship; 10-12-2017 at 02:41 AM. Reason: updates
    Co-op: Cow & Bell Industries, Golden Sail winners!

Join us to win!

Hi! We are serious regatta players and a very dedicated team who races with gust and win. Most of us scores 2160 every Regatta, last week almost everyone playing did! As a result, we have been in top 3 in Golden league 51times so far, consecutively for past thirty weeks, and have won 24 of them!
    The Co Op name is
    Regatta. I know that's very common, but that's what my predecessor came up with and it can not be changed. But it does what its required to do in just one word, it describes us.

The emblem is golden shield with golden ship over a checkered wooden texture and the leader town is called "Gondor" (that's my town).

Here's the required mandatory information
    ================================================== ============
    Co-op Name: Regatta
    Co-op Status: By Request
    Co-op Icon Description: golden shield with golden ship over a checkered wooden texture
    Platform: Android/iOS both
    Level Requirement: 54+
    (Although if you can satisfy the other requirements, we are willing to accept lower lever players as well.)
    Co-op Tag: #REGZ38

We offer: A chance to win you the Golden Sail, and a habit to be at top in every regatta.
    We're looking for people who:
    #1: must participate in Regatta
    (Opting out for a short duration is allowed whenever necessary)
    #2: finish all 15+1 tasks with high score,
    #3: love playing this game.

Contact Us: Find our co op with a Code #REGZ38.

================================================== ============

That's all we ask for, and helping helps off course, although not mandatory.
    We do believe that life exist out of the game and we also allow you to opt out of participating whenever you need to.
    We love the game, the thrill of the race drives us. Most importantly, for us we want everyone to nJoy the game.

So please do join us if you do so too!
    Last edited by Ashwin; 03-05-2018 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Winning Statistics update

CANADIANS COOP LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS

Attachment 7250

We are A highly competitive, helpful golden league coop, looking for some new members.

We are a small but dedicated team with members from 7 countries around the world.

Name : Canadians (Pink star logo)
    Min level: 65 (normally 80)
    English speaking
    Rules:
    Communication is key (speak as soon as you join)
    Tasks under 135 are dumped
    16 tasks at 135 to be completed each race
    Members can reserve some tasks while completing others (factories, crops etc)
    Ask before you take a task

My code is DVZTGH if it is difficult to find us through the search. Send me a friend invite.

You can also PM me or send me a visitor message on here for more information.
    Last edited by Moonandstars; 04-10-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Givers only coop (#12 on leaderboard, 34 gold league trophies, 31 total and 29 straight gold) has an opening for one more town to join our winning team. If you have what it takes and what to be a part of a proven winner, pm me for details.
    Last edited by Dan Donaldson; 04-10-2017 at 12:45 PM.

It's Regatta Time!

Help Wanted in the CHICAGOLAND Co - Op! Consistent Golden League WINNERS.

Only 2 spots available! 28 active players to help you!
    MUST be an active player willing to help in regattas for bonuses! (Minimum 700 regatta points)
    Must help other players to achieve their goals. ( 20 helps per week at least)
    Level 50 required
    English speaking is helpful.
    No nonsense and no drama is permitted

Search for CHICAGOLAND. Red shield with crossed battleaxes. You'll be happy in our Co Op!

Evening

We're a lovely, chilled group, helpful and unbelievably good-looking. I alone have been voted the best looking man in Britain as well as Britains best kisser.
    We're looking for new and eager but friendly members.

Name: FOXHILL FARMS
    Min level: 60
    English speaking
    Rules:
    Communication is key, join in and chat - not too much!
    Do all 15 tasks.
    Come and give us a try.

Co-op name: CHICKENLITTLE VILLE
    Co-op status: By request
    Co-op icon description: blue striped background with a chicken.
    Number of members: 20
    Level requirement: 30

We are a new co-op that is already racing in the silver league. We are looking for new members to join us as we make it to the top of the ranks!

We are a good group of people who are communicative and prioritize helpful players who can complete a minimum of 10 tasks (silver league) and 13 tasks (gold league). We need people who can write and understand English, as well can follow simple strategy.

If you would like to join, search us through the game or private message me for more information!

Nombre de la Cooperativa: BOLIVIAN S.A.
    Estado de Cooperativa: Por solicitud
    Co-op Icono Descripción: Zapato de zapato de caballo en un fondo marrón
    Plataforma: Android
    Número de miembros: 12
    Nivel Requisito: 35
    Idioma: Español / Inglés

Jugamos en la liga dorada habiendo ganado dos veces. Estamos buscando miembros como tú. Somos amables y serviciales. Hacer nuestro grupo una prueba. Le damos la bienvenida con las manos abiertas. Esperamos verlo en nuestro grupo. Todos nuestros miembros se esfuerzan por tantos puntos como sea posible en la regata de cada semana y se ayudan unos a otros siempre que sea posible. ¡Lo estamos haciendo muy bien pero estamos buscando a miembros más afines para unirse a nosotros! Todos son bienvenidos.

Contáctenos: https://www.facebook.com/dave.vikings.1