Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Market

The Market

Would like easier way to scroll through market. I have 300+ boxes. Get tired of taking my finger and moving over and over to get to beginning or end. Also, would like counter telling how many boxes we have.

I get the counter, but I do not understand why you'd buy so many boxes.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

Quote Originally Posted by 2crazy4u View Post
    I do not understand why you'd buy so many boxes.
    huh? that I do not understand?

I have like 20 boxes. This guy has 300+ I can't afford that many boxes (my next one will cost 12 TCash). Why would any one spend that much cash on boxes?
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

That person may have earned a lot of free boxes if she is playing for a long time. I remember reading people on Facebook adding thousands of friends just to get free boxes. Playrix has sonce put a limit on the free boxes we can earn in the game. Beside, we earn a lot of T-cash in the game, why not using it for market boxes? That is one place I spend my T-cash.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by 2crazy4u View Post
    I have like 20 boxes. This guy has 300+ I can't afford that many boxes (my next one will cost 12 TCash). Why would any one spend that much cash on boxes?
    One thing I've learned *not* to ask is "why would anyone spend t-cash on <X>?" People have their own priorities and what they value and are willing to spend their own t-cash on. Sometimes it's something I would do, sometimes not. But it's never productive to ask "why would you do that?" as it is almost always taken as a negative criticism.

Personally, I'd love a hundred or so boxes, have 40 now, saving up to buy some more later on. Lots of boxes means lots of choices when you need items fast. Like today, I'm filling as many helicopter orders as I can to get tools to clear the fields to catch bunnies The market has helped enormously. In fact, for this event I'm realizing that 40 boxes isn't enough.

But I'm saving my money for a few of the decorations. I know it will take "bunny cookies" to buy them but if I don't have enough cookies, I'll just hit the "buy it anyway" button and use t-cash to finish the order (assuming a reasonable price). Now there are folks who would ask "why would anyone spend t-cash on the "Easter Workshop" or the "Cart Full of Gifts" but I *want* them. I also wanted the Christmas decorations that I didn't win so I spent 368T acquiring them (I really do need all 8 reindeer). Some would call me "crazy".

So, live and let live I say.

Now, getting back to the original posting purpose.

It would be nice for a couple of small improvements. One would be to improve scrolling when you have a lot of boxes. Another would be to have a "hot button" to jump back to the front, to Raja to save all that "back scrolling".

Another would be to re-arrange the "full" boxes every time you visit the market, putting them to the "left", closest to Raja. That way, as you scroll through them you can stop when you hit an empty box as you'll know they are all empty from there to the end.

Anyway, help in this area would be appreciated.

Yep definitely! Another would be to show us our inventory when buying.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Thanks for replying to my question, 2crazy4u I really didn't get why you didn't understand it (although I am usually quite suspicious with Why-questions, lol), cos - if I could, of course I would buy a TON of boxes, to have more choices, more supplies, less need for barn upgrades, etc.
    Cleared up now, and in any case, some easier handling as suggested here in this thread would be GREAT.

As well, BTW, as removing the dealer's first two offers (usually) being much too low. Was suggested here before also.
    This bazaar and negotiating little story was funny at first, but meanwhile I must really say, I'd rather use my precious time for other things - even in a game

I love the idea of showing our inventory while buying! That would be so helpful!