Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 06.04 New Moderators — Amoria & thommmes!

06.04 New Moderators — Amoria & thommmes!

Hello everyone!

Our moderators search has ended and now we have tow great people strengthening the Forum Team. I'm more than happy to introduce you the new moderators: beautiful Amoria and wise thommmes!

Some of you may already know these guys from the past forum communication, and those who don't — be sure to meet them!

From now on, the population of our forum can turn to these brave superheroes for assistance with the forum or Township.

Let's give our new moderators a warm welcome and wish them all the success! Hurray!

Cheers,
    Anastasia.

Congratulations to both of you (I also already posted on a thread started by Ann). Very happy to have new moderators and I am sure you will both do a great job!
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Congrats, Amoria and thommmes, and Playrix. It will be good for the Forum to have Mods again.

I'm so happy the wait for forum mods is over too. Thank you and well done both!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Congratulations, both of you!

And many thanks in advance for your services for this community
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Congrats! Congrats! To both of u... Much appreciation to all u have already done for this Forum, Kim
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I just posted this on Ann's thread, but would like to do it here as well:

Thanks a lot, friends. I hope I can give most if not all of you good assistance in the future. And I sure will appreciate the support of the "elders" in this forum, who may have a better knowledge than I in some case.

My first goal is to improve communication between Playrix and their players. With Anastasia I have already seen a BIG step forward here.

And even on her first day, Amoria did a great job with her stickies - here is my extra CHEERIO for you

So let's go and explore new worlds in township

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Congratulations!
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Congratulations to both of you...I've enjoyed reading your comments on the forum and know you will both be a positive force in out forum!
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Good luck in your new jobs.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)