Thread: Roads

Roads

Hi.

Ive checked the WIKI - factories pages & other pages too - http://township.wikia.com/wiki/Factories

I am wondering if there are rules as to what NEEDS to be connected to a road, & what can be palced, but not connected to a road.

any advantages / disadvantages (reduced production?).

im playing on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by gordonisnz View Post
    Hi.

Ive checked the WIKI - factories pages & other pages too - http://township.wikia.com/wiki/Factories

I am wondering if there are rules as to what NEEDS to be connected to a road, & what can be palced, but not connected to a road.

any advantages / disadvantages (reduced production?).

im playing on PC.
    I can't think of anything that must be connected with roads. If you don't have roads or some sort of tiles, you will not see any figures walking around. And you can get rewards for building a certain number of road-tiles. Look in your townhall.

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

From what I have been able to tell by playing my own game and by visiting neighboring towns, nothing must be connected to a road. It makes no difference whatsoever in production, cost, profit, etc. The roads are available for aesthetic reasons because many of us like to make our town look real.

Also, cars drive on the roads and townspeople walk on the sides and cross the roads but again, it is all for looks.
    Township Called: Lakeland Hills
    Co-Op Named: Friendly Farmers #FRG5G5
    Playing On Android
    Level: 101
    No Zoo

Township100
    I haven't noticed that anything needs to be connected to roads. The roads are just there for appearances and don't matter in terms of production, etc.