Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 06.04 Easter Update in Gardenscapes

mise à jours

. :furieux::furieux::furieux::furieux: mon jeu ne fonctionne depuis plusieurs jours, je pense que c'est depuis la dernière mise à jours. y-a-t'iil une solutioon?

mon jeu ne fonctionne pas non plus.:furieux::furieux::furieux:

snap mine not working x

Enjoying the update so far but some levels seem to be reused? Btw anyone thinks the Easter bunny is a bit creepy? It's cute and all but the way it talks and walks in and out of my garden...makes me feel strange lol
    Gardenscapes - New Acres Level 2255
    Hating Austin with a passion

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

My games still not working either wish u hadn't bothered with the update.

still not working, when wil the problems be solved

Idem pour moi, toujours le même "oups..."

the update does not work

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hey, guys!

Our latest update is already here, with a lot of new and exciting content Here's the list of all the things we're introducing in it:

Easter Feast:
    - Help the Easter Bunny throw a huge Easter party for the locals in an all-new story-based adventure starting on April 10!
    - Beat chains of levels to complete holiday tasks, bring joy to in-game characters, and win boosters and unlimited lives!
    - Get in the Easter spirit spreading across the garden and enjoy new characters’ sketches!

New area:
    - Take on more than 100 challenging tasks in the garden’s new Water Cascade area!
    - Find out what balls were like 200 years ago and help Austin organize one!
    - Meet Alex, a present-day Cinderella.

New in match-3 mode:
    - 40 new exciting levels!
    - New obstacles: Picnic Blanket and Honeycombs!

With the best and warmest wishes from Gardenscapes team Let us know what you think about the update in the comments!

Cheers,
    Nataly

the update is not working!! today i had for one minute hope .i came to the point where it says examinate the pool or somsthing costs 1 star .i ve lost my star and cant go further !! im pissed off!

since the update the game is not working!!!!