Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Factory Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by dixie harpine View Post
    For me...I had to choose another upgrade to unlock..my factories are maxed..that's why I have yet to buy anything like yacht s etc...I tried to go to level 26 at the dairy to unlock faster time but it won't go until I max the rest...hmmm.wasted lots of invest on that one..lol..but it would be nice to max the dairy and sugar to 100%...dreaming I guess..lol
    Dream indeed. They don't go higher than 50%. Even though it is greyed out with a 26, when you get to 26 (by upgrading Xp or coins) it then just shows a tick!
    I was very annoyed when this happened. As you say, wasted a lot of ingots.

Lyndie

That is the first thing I checked after the update. Can't believe they did not fix that yet ! It create such confusion...

What is highest upgrade level on feed mills? Fully upgraded at level 13?

Quote Originally Posted by BE BE View Post
    What is highest upgrade level on feed mills? Fully upgraded at level 13?
    level 13, 50% time reduction and 2 additional shelves. There is no upgrade for experience points nor coins as the feed mill doesn't give these.

What happens once you upgrade your factory to 50% less production time. There is the opportunity to upgrade further but I'm not sure what benefits this would bring.

Beyond the 50% reduction in time and the 2 extra shelves, the remaining upgrades increase the amount of experience points (XP) you get (up to 100% more) or the number of coins you get for the product (up to 100% more). So, depending on your goals, these may or may not be useful to you. Personally, I'm always short on coins because things get more expensive as you level up. My targets are the time reduction first, then the coin increase. Depending on the factory level, some upgrades may not be available until higher levels.

I'M new to township. I want to make my dairy go faster, when i go to the academy of industry it tells me i need to upgrade to level 2. how do i upgrade to level 2?

Quote Originally Posted by township brown View Post
    I'M new to township. I want to make my dairy go faster, when i go to the academy of industry it tells me i need to upgrade to level 2. how do i upgrade to level 2?
    When you select a factory in the Academy of Industry, you will see 4 attributes you can choose from - time, coins, XP and shelves. Not all options are available at each factory level. So in order to upgrade the time, you will first have to upgrade for coins or XP, and when you're at level 2, other options will become available.
    In order to maximize the time, you will have to upgrade until level 27 (-50% time reduction). Until then, you will have to choose between the other attributes.
    You can find more info on the Academy of Industry wiki page.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES