Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Factory Upgrades

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ry Man

Factory Upgrades

I'm concentrating on time when upgrading my factories. In just curious if that's what most people do or if others prefer another upgrade.

Ralph0989
    Ry... Time first, then shelves... After that it's personal choice...

Cazzie
    I'm the same as Ralph, first time, then shelves and mine are still a work in progress so have no idea which way I will go after completing them all.

Ralph0989
    Cazzie... I see you've made it to level 82... Since this was the last level for buildings, the next upgrade for me was xps for the trains... After that, I stopped... I wasn't interested in xps, since the only thing left was the fountain of fame at level 100 and nothing after that, so why hurry... As for coins, it all depends on what you have... Since I had seversl million, upgrading coins was no a priority

Cazzie
    Ralph yes just finished my last community building which has left me with £4K so financially I am skint but then its been like that throughout the game so nothing new there, too many boxes in my market and so much to buy what is an 'old gal' to do but shop! hence I never have any coins but do get the satisfaction of clearing out the shelves. I know once my factories are updated then I will be upgrading the coins and for anyone how much can I buy well I say how much can you sell me

What happens once you upgrade your factory to 50% less production time. There is the opportunity to upgrade further but I'm not sure what benefits this would bring.

Annette Eldridge
    HELP!!! How do you upgrade buildings!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Annette Eldridge View Post
    HELP!!! How do you upgrade buildings!!!
    Hi Annette

To upgrade your factories, you need the mine to dig ore, the foundry to turn ore into ingots and the Academy of Industry to know how many ingots you need for each upgrades and the button to do the actual upgrade when you have the ingots.

If you need more help, please give us more details. As it is, your question is too vague.

Anna412
    I have upgraded time on all my factories but when I try to upgrade time some more, for instance, the candy factory it says must upgrade factory to level 2...well I've already upgraded the time to level 4 but it won't let me go any higher. Does anyone know what I need to do?

Hi Anna

Not sure I understand correctly. You say that your candy factory is at level 4 (as seen in the yellow star) but ask you to bring it to level 2 to let you upgrade time?

If so there is a problem and you will have to report it from within the game by clicking on the cog. If the star of your candy factory indicate 1, it means it was never upgrade so far.