Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 05.04 New Update

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia Bukina View Post
    Hello _DD_!

Our devs are already working on the ability to switch the online indicator on and off. We expect it to be added to the game in the upcoming update
    hi Anastasia,

now, isn't that good news! I'm looking forward to its implementation!
    Many thanks to the Devs and you

I use Kindle to plAy, yesterday I went to Amazon to get the latest update. The had me uninstall and re-install. I went from v. 4.6.0 to 4.6.2 but there is no difference nor did I get any of the new update. So can you please tell me what to
    do to get the update, it's always frustrating to get updates from Amazon and they say you need to help me for further assistance on this.
    Thank you.

How do we trade gems?

The guy to trade gems with shows up at the heliport with other helicopter orders. He's not there all the time, just occasionally like the mafia guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie E View Post
    I use Kindle to plAy, yesterday I went to Amazon to get the latest update. The had me uninstall and re-install. I went from v. 4.6.0 to 4.6.2 but there is no difference nor did I get any of the new update. So can you please tell me what to
    do to get the update, it's always frustrating to get updates from Amazon and they say you need to help me for further assistance on this.
    Thank you.
    I had the same problem. Obviously this is an issue.

We have Kindle players in our co-op and they only got the update today. I've just checked Amazon and it states that version 4.7.0 was released today. Maybe the previous update was a bug fix?
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyville View Post
    I had the same problem. Obviously this is an issue.
    Amazon did not get the newest update until today. I use a kindle fire HDX and upgraded with no issues this morning..so far! Fingers crossed!
    I would suggest checking for update again

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie E View Post
    Went to Amazon to get the update for Kindle Fire
    As usual it is not visible. How can I get my update, why is it always such a big deal for Kindle user to get updates. Can't you and Amazon get together on this. Do you have a link I can follow? :/
    Amazon update was not available yesterday, it was released today so please go check again!

Thank you DD and Amoria. I have found my green arrow up button. Very relieved to see them fly again!

But it seems I have to keep reminding them to fly. Every time I log in to the game they are resting again.

Dear Playrix,

Is there any hope that the next update could make my blimps remember that I want them to fly all the time? Thanks.

Also: thanks for new gem trading!

Can't find the Bunny Village decoration. Where is it?
    Thanks Playrix for great game