Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 05.04 New Update

Hi NanaSuz, every now and then Aurelio the jeweller will appear in amongst the helicopter orders. He will offer to trade some gems for others & award xp, in a similar way to the mafia guy. This was introduced in the new update for ios/android/kindle. I'm not sure if this has been introduced to the windows & MAC versions yet.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Thanks Pink. Thanks for your quick response. I play on a Mac and have never seen these guys. Hopefully soon..those purple gems take up way too much space.

Banned
    The deals you get are useless.

They were very useful for me. I had 100 purple gems that I didn't need. I swapped them over a few helicopter orders for red and yellow ones that I did need. The only mistake I made was to give away a couple of reds. Now that I have less purples I don't seem to be getting any offers at all. Maybe he only turns up if things get very out of balance or if a certain number is collected and hoarded.

I am very grateful for his offers.

Banned
    I have lots of lots of gems over a 1000. But if you wanna but them you need much more tcash then you get from the offer. So I think its useless.

Aha. If you go by purchasing most thing with tcash, most deals are "useless". That's because the tcash price is very high for some things. It's not balanced with the effort or time taken to make things, or even compared to hiring Raja -- hence tcash price of gems is not necessarily the best way to measure usefulness.

Usefulness is subjective, needless to say. Bad for you. Good for me. Or vice versa. And so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan de Vries View Post
    The deals you get are useless.
    For me, the deals are great! I had an abundance of rubies and amythests. The deals im getting are giving me topaz and emeralds. I have managed to get more boosters than i used to and i have also got the muskoxen ive been wanting for ages! So, all in all, im loving the gem man!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN