Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 05.04 New Update

After the update the game doesnt work i have to refresh all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie Allard View Post
    Since the last update, jewelry shop is asking 6 Silver and 4 gold to make the ring. Doesn't make sense.
    I don't use the jewelry factory as of yet, still using my ingots to upgrade. Maybe later but I did notice with frying pan in kitchenware factory that it now only asks for 4 nuggets, which it takes 5 to make an ingot. I suppose the devs just changed it up a little , hopefully if you use the jewelry factory a lot you can tell if it balances out,
    What did the ring cost in ingots before? Since you get more silver than gold in the mine, and silver is cheaper to buy with Raj, maybe they are just trying to make it easier/cheaper to make jewelry, even if it is only a little.

Hi. How do i update to the easter?

Has the event started as i have the update and no event? Or how do you start it? Thanks!

Morning guys... I do think they may b having some technical issues w/the Event... Yesterday a Red ! kept appearing on the Decoration/Store tab, and it is always unusual that the decorations r not in our decoration tab before the event... Bless their hearts, I bet those guys were up all night and still working... It was a wonderful addition to add the ores instead of having to use ingots to produce our items... Not only does it save us time (i.e. Mining them, producing the ore to ingots, etc....), but it is such a better deal... We can Mine them out now, and they can go straight to producing items... Very nice... Also, another plus for so many post I have seen on those overload of gems... So I know those people were thrilled to c this addition of now being able to trade them (I use mine as soon as I get them - lol)... Anyway, I know our Devs r working hard to get the Event up and running... Happy Gaming and Smooth Sailing...

Quote Originally Posted by Sanbaggins View Post
    Probably when someone sends you a request to join their co op. When you open the co op window, see on the upper left side if theres an unread message envelope.
    I have a mark on the lower left corner, where is the menu for construction..

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    Hi,

look into your messages, maybe you have received a freind request or an invitation from a coop.

Thomas
    In that case it would not be at the lower side... It would be on the upper corner.. I have a mark on the construction menu..

I see the Easter eggs come up as a task in the Regatta. How does that work? Since you don't have shelf that they are kept on, do you get the task credit for the number of eggs you have gathered so far? Really need to find out soon as I will be doing a Easter egg task for 135. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you
    Joanie 707

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie E View Post
    I see the Easter eggs come up as a task in the Regatta. How does that work? Since you don't have shelf that they are kept on, do you get the task credit for the number of eggs you have gathered so far? Really need to find out soon as I will be doing a Easter egg task for 135. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you
    Joanie 707
    Hi Joanie

The eggs you collect while doing the event will count for your task. The eggs you already earned will not count. I did one of the 135 points task asking for 80 eggs and I spent about 40 tools to get them so it is not too demanding. Have fun doing it.

Any news about Win Mobile version? We still don't have the duck feeder update yet. It'd be much appreciated!