Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading Gems

Trading Gems

I read in the update that you could trade gems with the jeweler. How does that work because I got a ton of them purplish ones that I'd like to trade

Hi Sherry. I just had my first "deal." Just like the Mafia guy makes jewelry deals at the heliport, the Jeweler now makes Gem offers at the heliport too.

My deal was 5 Topaz and 3 Emeralds to buy 3 Rubies and 985 XP. Since I really need Rubies, I took the deal.
    Level 156
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Does the jeweller just randomly show up in the game or is he there all the time? Is he where the helicopter orders are?

Quote Originally Posted by BJW View Post
    Does the jeweller just randomly show up in the game or is he there all the time? Is he where the helicopter orders are?
    Yes, his trades operate just like helicopter orders.

As Nana notes above, he appears at random just like the mafia character who trades jewelery for tcash and exp.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Thanks guys. He must not need anything from me today

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Long View Post
    Thanks guys. He must not need anything from me today
    From what I was reading, if you are playing on an Android, the update is not available until this Thursday. The jeweler buying gems in the helicopter orders will not show up until the update. But, if on iOS and you already updated then yes, he must not want anything right now.
    Township Called: Lakeland Hills
    Co-Op Named: Friendly Farmers #FRG5G5
    Playing On Android
    Level: 101
    No Zoo

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy77 View Post
    From what I was reading, if you are playing on an Android, the update is not available until this Thursday. The jeweler buying gems in the helicopter orders will not show up until the update. But, if on iOS and you already updated then yes, he must not want anything right now.
    I have an android (samsung s7 if it matters) and got the update today, several hours ago. Was visited by the jeweler one time so far. Traded 4 purple gems for 1000xp and 2 green gems. I like this option!

Aimee Elizabeth, thank you for letting me know. :-).

I was basing my answer on Anastasia's post on this page:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...e-Update/page2

Her post is the last on that page. Obviously something changed after she posted that.
    Last edited by Peggy77; 04-05-2017 at 01:39 AM.
    Playing On Android
    No Zoo

Thats so weird...i wonder why I was able to download it. No wonder other people in my co op thought I was crazy. Well, Idk what I did but I got it earlier than I thought according to her post (hadn't seem that until now, thank you). I was a bit confused with the trading gems option bc i didnt know it would come as a heli order, but it is neat!

Yes, I can't wait either! . I am just about to go see if I can update too.
    Playing On Android
    No Zoo