Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The zoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Ralph,

By the way, that's not all. Prior to releasing the update with the Zoo, we will create the FAQ section here on the forum and share MORE details with you guys. Stay tuned!
    Thank you Kuen

That is very very good news I won't have to rush trying to write one while playing the game LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by YorkieLass View Post
    I read it Ralph !!

It's the prospect of baby animals that's getting me excited

Me too! Me too! Can't wait.
    BlueBird77
    Level 109
    iPad, IPad Mini
    C48X53

Neicey
    Very excited, my town is rearranged, my ZOO sign is up!

Barbara-Jean
    Will there be somplace to hold all the stuff we will need for the animals!! Hoping and Dreaming?? One can Wish! And if it has been said please accept my apologies, read some but not all!

I am not gonna have enough time in my day!! LOL

How come Ernie does not have the Zoo ready for us to go and see it? He usually has everything before the rest of us!! I am so excited!! Feel kind of like waiting for Santa to come!! LOL

YorkieLass
    Yay...my Zoo sign is in place now too, I already created a small lake and park area outside the zoo a few weeks ago in preparation and have just placed a little cafe on a paved area with seating outside too. Whether it will stay like that I don't know, lol, I'm always faffing about and changing stuff if I get an idea to do something different.

Hi Yorkie: I would love to see your town, but we are not game friends. Are you on Game Center? I am not sure about keeping my sign after the event is over.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

YorkieLass
    Hi Nana, here is my code but it doesn't seem to work QQFZK6...try it though and see, if not I could try yours.

What's happening for me for weeks now is I have a few people on this Forum who have me on their list but they still are only showing up on my awaiting response list, it's weird.
    Ralph is on my list but he was seeing my Town about ten levels back, lol. And not as it is now, very weird it is.

I don't know about the game centre thing, I certainly have a Game Centre name from this box that popped up but I don't know how it works !! ( typical me )

Oh hang on, it says game circle not game centre, I just checked, is that different ?
    Last edited by YorkieLass; 09-12-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Barbara-Jean
    Yorkie Lass, Game circle is different than Game Center, I tried your Code it says it is incorrect...

Have you asked Playrix why it does not work?

Hi Yorkie.

Game Center is used by iOS players.
    Game Circle is used by Android players (I think - ha ha)

Here is my in game code: 47BA7E if you care to give it a try.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Yorkie: we are friends now, I sent you a balloon. The town I see is Level 58 - is that the correct one?
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air