Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The zoo!!!

So are you thinking it will be so easy to just purchase the feed at a Feed Store? Ha! We should be so lucky! I am skeptical.
    Level 158
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Lightbox
    I wonder if Sarah will be walking around with a lion or polar bear in tow around the town?

MimG
    Thanks Ralph and Its :-). I was so excited reading the news, I don't think I took it in properly! I wish we could click on the News again somehow.

mattkatt
    Stupid question: what do you think... will those animals die?

I see that we get a 2nd game (full time) within the game. And what happens if I don't have the time to care for both parts?
    Will those animals grow old, starve, die? Will we earn money as entrance fee?

I hope that it will be some kind of realistic... but not to much somehow

Matt - you bring up death and taxes in almost one breath! LOL

I am sure the Zoo animals will survive on benign neglect just like our farm animals do.
    Level 158
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by mattkatt View Post

I see that we get a 2nd game (full time) within the game. And what happens if I don't have the time to care for both parts?
    Will those animals grow old, starve, die? Will we earn money as entrance fee?

I hope that it will be some kind of realistic... but not to much somehow
    No worries, mattkatt. We have taken care of it. Your animals won't die/starve if you leave them for some time
    Also, let's keep our expectations realistic. The Zoo is a brand-new feature, so probably there will be some "half-baked" stuff. But we will be gradually improving all the aspects- that's a promise.
    The Zoo is actually reminding me of the town when we first introduced it. So raw, but so fresh! Totally agree with mattkatt- a game within the game.

Well, our farm animals don't starve and die; the crops don't wither and die; nothing happens to the towns when they're left for any length of time, so I can't see the zoo being any different.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

mattkatt
    Well I just thought: Baby animals will grow up... If they don't die one day, we will have a zoo full of animals...
    So for me it would just make sense (if we have continued breeding) to let old animals go. Or we'll have a thousand lions some day.

Well... we will see...

Unless there's a limit to the number of animals per enclosure...

It'll be interesting to see what Ernie's looks like.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Annie
    I really do appreciate that about this game - everyone (except the sheep) seems relatively content when left on their own for an extended period of time. No worries about opening the game to see wilted plants and dying animals.