Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The zoo!!!

Ralph0989

The zoo!!!

I hope you all read your township newspaper this morning... Lots of news about the Zoo...

MimG
    Yes, lots of good things to look forward to - I wish I'd taken a screen shot now, I can't remember everything!

RiddleMeThis
    Biggest thing was breeding. And looks like quite a lot of animals too

Ralph,

By the way, that's not all. Prior to releasing the update with the Zoo, we will create the FAQ section here on the forum and share MORE details with you guys. Stay tuned!

I love getting a morning paper to read with my coffee and today's paper had very exciting news.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ralph0989
    Well MimG... Besides the exhibits and jungle... They introduced the new Zoo keeper Sarah (and her lemur)... There will be 4 new buildings: a couple of cafes, a snack bar, and a restaurant... Plus, as stated by Riddle, we will not only have animals; but, we will have baby animals...

YorkieLass
    I read it Ralph !!

It's the prospect of baby animals that's getting me excited

Questions, just questions.

We are told we won't need any new factories. But we will have all these animals to feed - people already complain about needing another feed mill as it is now. And won't we need to get vitamins from somewhere - to mix with the feed?

More feed means more crop production too. Right? More barn space will be needed for that.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Itswtvr
    Quote Originally Posted by MimG View Post
    Yes, lots of good things to look forward to - I wish I'd taken a screen shot now, I can't remember everything!
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Wrong order but those are the screenshots

Ralph0989
    Nana... I don't think so, the event is being used to make millions of bags of animal feed... Well, at least for the time being...