Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10.09 The Animal Planet Event Starts Today!

10.09 The Animal Planet Event Starts Today!

Hey Townshippers,

Preparations for the Zoo opening are under way: all enclosures have been set up and artificial jungles have been planted. Are you ready?

Fill Townspeople’s orders and get feed vitamins in return. Collect as many feed sacks as you can before time runs out to receive valuable prizes. You will also help the entire community reach the Global Event goal and receive a reward!

Cheers,
    - Liza.

Good morning Liza (California time): happy to see the event launch, seems like it will be great fun. Kudos to the design team - the animals are cute and I suppose a bit of a preview of what we can expect when the Zoo arrives.

I think I need some of those vitamins in my own "feed bag" to keep up in the event!
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hi Nana,

I'm really glad you like it Hope everyone's having fun too!
    By the way guys, what's your favourite animal so far? I just can't handle koalas' cuteness!

Ralph0989
    Liza... I'm right there with you... Koalas have always been my favorite, they are just too darn cute...

Fun event

I'm doing the second level right now with the 3 birds. Almost done at 22 out of 26. Been playing just for 1.5 hour LOL

I'm finally using the double coins booster I won from the last event.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ralph0989
    Graylady... So, here is my guess... Liza says the enclosures are set up and the jungle planted... 18 animals in groups of 3... There will be 6 enclosures (one for each set)... Kuen said we would need coins and building materials (bricks, glass and slabs)... So, we buy each enclosure with coins, then finish them with the building materials... Now, on to the gems... We buy all the animals to fill each enclosure... The only question left is, do we really need the land expansion tools...

Adrianahofstad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Graylady... So, here is my guess... Liza says the enclosures are set up and the jungle planted... 18 animals in groups of 3... There will be 6 enclosures (one for each set)... Kuen said we would need coins and building materials (bricks, glass and slabs)... So, we buy each enclosure with coins, then finish them with the building materials... Now, on to the gems... We buy all the animals to fill each enclosure... The only question left is, do we really need the land expansion tools...
    Mhhh, that sounds reasonable. Like buying and building CB's.
    I think we need expansion tools to clear the Jungle (instead of clearing rough land we usualy do).
    Last edited by Adrianahofstad; 09-10-2015 at 02:20 PM.

Ralph I hope we need some as I have a lot of them LOL

Maybe we will need some to "clean" some enclosure ?

We may need more then 6 enclosures as I don't see Polar Bear and Koala in the same one. I don't see the Polar Bear in the jungle either LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ralph0989
    Graylady... The only reason I grouped them in 6 sets of 3 was based on the food they eat (the event)... Remember, this isn't real world, so thinking like the devs... Also, we may need the land expansion tools to clear the jungle to get to the enclosures...
    Last edited by Ralph0989; 09-10-2015 at 02:47 PM.

Ralph

I understand where that 6 enclosures came from We just have to wait and see

If Montreal can have 5 ecosystems under the Biodôme, Township may have many more