Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regatta Rewards Stink (Merged Thread)

Regatta Rewards Stink (Merged Thread)

Hello all,

I am so tired of putting all this effort into winning these regattas only to get rewards that are just not worth the effort. I am in the gold league and I usually win. Last Regatta, for coming in first, I think I got some bricks, some T-cash and maybe an ingot, I don't really remember, but no booster, no gems. This time, for coming in first in the gold league I got 3 purple gems, 6 T-bucks and 6 shovels. I got better rewards when I was coming up through the wooden and silver leagues.

I am now asking myself, why bother? I am thinking about sitting out a few regattas and then work my way up again. I might get better rewards. I am also thinking of just forgetting about the regattas and concentrate on my zoo.

Hi Ronnie, I don't think the chest rewards are worth the effort either. Definitely not worth the 16 t-cash for the last task anyway, which is a shame, as some in our co-op can't always afford that, although it's down to member's choice. Of my 2 games, one got a booster, both got ingots, the rest were unwanted building materials & tools.

Sometimes I wonder if that's Playrix's way of trying to deter cheaters, lol.

For some, the regattas are a change of pace, & we often find that those of us who opt out, find ourselves twiddling our thumbs, missing out on the action lol. Personally, within a really good team of 12-15 racers, I don't find it too much of an effort. That is obviously significantly different for a solo player.

Anyway, there's nothing to lose by taking a break, you're not obligated to anyone else and the main thing is that you should be enjoying your game.
    Last edited by Pink; 04-03-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Hi Ronnie, I don't think the chest rewards are worth the effort either. Definitely not worth the 16 t-cash for the last task anyway, which is a shame, as some in our co-op can't always afford that, although it's down to member's choice. Of my 2 games, one got a booster, both got ingots, the rest were unwanted building materials & tools.

Sometimes I wonder if that's Playrix's way of trying to deter cheaters, lol.

For some, the regattas are a change of pace, & we often find that those of us who opt out, find ourselves twiddling our thumbs, missing out on the action lol. Personally, within a really good team of 12-15 racers, I don't find it too much of an effort. That is obviously significantly different for a solo player.

Anyway, there's nothing to lose by taking a break, you're not obligated to anyone else and the main thing is that you should be enjoying your game.
    I am a single racer so it is a very intense few days, which I enjoy but I do want something back for the 16 T-cash spent and the effort I put in.

Hi Ronnie.

I agree, the rewards are petty. However, until Playrix finds a way to weed out cheaters without inflicting pain on the innocent they should not address the rewards. It would be harmful to their user base to give worthwhile prizes to cheaters.

Signed opted out Cobalt

Banned
    We got 11 tcash and some other BS...

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    Hi Ronnie.

I agree, the rewards are petty. However, until Playrix finds a way to weed out cheaters without inflicting pain on the innocent they should not address the rewards. It would be harmful to their user base to give worthwhile prizes to cheaters.

Signed opted out Cobalt
    I cannot see penalizing thousands of innocent racers for the sake of depriving the cheaters of rewards that they don't need anyway because they are cheating and have all the gems and boosters they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rose View Post
    I cannot see penalizing thousands of innocent racers for the sake of depriving the cheaters of rewards that they don't need anyway because they are cheating and have all the gems and boosters they want.
    oh but I do remember many complaints here that the 3 top ranking coops "must" be cheaters and how unfair (in capitals) it is that they're getting the top rewards... It seems to me the complaints are always about the status quo of Playrix' "solution" (which just shows they haven't found the best one yet).

not contradicting your initial post, btw

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh but I do remember many complaints here that the 3 top ranking coops "must" be cheaters and how unfair (in capitals) it is that they're getting the top rewards... It seems to me the complaints are always about the status quo of Playrix' "solution" (which just shows they haven't found the best one yet).

not contradicting your initial post, btw
    People don't want to accept the fact that they lost. I have won the gold league many times. Aside from the 16th task I have never spent one t-buck on the regatta. Still, I am waiting for someone to accuse me of cheating just because they lost and can't figure out how anyone could win playing fair. It is all in the preparation and I am tired of being penalized because of a bunch of sore losers complaining and a bunch of cheaters who can't play fair.

How's it going Ronnie? If you are thinking of starting over come join us! Some of us have left the old coop and starting afresh and we'd love to have you on board

Quote Originally Posted by Kaihikatea View Post
    How's it going Ronnie? If you are thinking of starting over come join us! Some of us have left the old coop and starting afresh and we'd love to have you on board ������
    Hi Kai, Good to hear from you. Thanks but I am still happy racing solo. My problem is with the pathetic rewards. That won't change if I change coops.