Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 784 impossible compared to YouTube video

Level 784 impossible compared to YouTube video

In need of serious help. Level 784 seems impossible. I've actually bought rainbow blast/dynamite and bombs. There is no rhyme or reason to this level. To make things worse, your YouTube video shows there are only four types of fruit to use but the actual level uses five!? How is this even possible to beat???

Hi there!

Thank you for informing us about this issue, we'll fix it asap. If you'd like to be compensated for experiencing it please contact our tech support team.

Aw man, so it is actually not meant to be that impossible?? I spent so many power-ups on this one, still stuck ): looking forward to the update then.

I'm also stuck on this level. Will the fix be an update in the app store? Or just an update behind the scenes? In other words, how will we know when it's fixed?

Awesome, thanks! I'm glad it wasn't just me... I couldn't figure out any way to beat it. It's good that you have the YouTube video for help when desperate.

Reinstall game. Thats what i did, now the level is the same on youtube only 4 colours to match now instead of the tricky 5 hope this helps

@KnittingAllison - reinstall games

The level is fixed, guys! Thanks once again for the information and don't hesitate to contact our support team if you run into troubles.

Hello Natalya! Please let me know if android version will be fixed too?

Hi Nataly mine level still show 5colours what should I do?