Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Next Game Update?

I figured it out! He shows up in the helicopter orders. It's random like the mafia guy. He does have good gem exchange offers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisagrant View Post
    Has anyone installed the update? It says there's a jeweler and we can exchange gems but I can't figure out where he is! This will be an awesome feature if I can get to it!
    Came here with the same questions. Where can we find this Aurelio guy? I need his assistance )))

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    Came here with the same questions. Where can we find this Aurelio guy? I need his assistance )))
    How about reading the next two posts, from Anastasia and Lisagrant?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    How about reading the next two posts, from Anastasia and Lisagrant?
    There was not any of these posts when I start writing mine. And Anastasia wrote nothing about Aurelio guy..
    Last edited by Lilia; 04-04-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Lobster was underutilized before - always selling my excess - looks like they added recipes to compensate for that.

Morning Nana...I like the update but im still hoping we can exchange gem between us..just not holding my breath on it though. Lol I have 300+ rubies for you. Lol!

Greetings Zena! I have only 4 Rubies and the Zoo animals have taken all I stored up before. So depressing. I doubt we will be able to trade between us, but love you for the thought!!

Good morning everyone!

I can't find the "search" tab with this new forum....so will put the info here for now:

Bald Eagle Enclosure needs:
    21 Tcash to finish
    154 glass
    154 white slabs
    90 wood planks

1st Bald Eagle
    10 topaz
    13 rubies
    10 amethysts

2nd Bald Eagle
    6 topaz
    13 emeralds
    9 rubies
    6 amethysts

Bald Eagle baby #1
    7 topaz
    7 emeralds
    7 rubies
    14 amethysts

Nana I have just sent six choppers up and I haven't seen any jeweller lol and I am going to need sunglasses to pick my carrots..wow their really orange now. Lol!! I am hoping the new improvements include an upgrade in planks or a decrease in planks needed but again I won't be holding my breath hahaha.

I haven't seen any sign of Aurelio, either!! But holy cow - the gal at the HOL got Botox, larger lips and a boob job! She breathes heavy too - hope the men players can handle it. LOL