Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: Next Game Update?

  1. #1

    Next Game Update?

    When will the next Game update be released? Ty!

  2. #2
    Hi Beth, Playrix will post sneak peeks on fb in the days leading up to an update. You should also receive these notifications in the news section within the game.

    This is the only advance notice we are ever given of an update.

  3. #3
    Beth: from your signature I see you are a veteran player. Easter is April 17th, so that timing suggests sneak peaks coming soon, followed by the update perhaps late next week. That has been the Playrix routine for the past year. I am ready for something new too!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Beth: from your signature I see you are a veteran player. Easter is April 17th, so that timing suggests sneak peaks coming soon, followed by the update perhaps late next week. That has been the Playrix routine for the past year. I am ready for something new too!
    Just a quick note..Easter is Sunday April 16th (my birthday!)

  5. #5
    Oops - typed wrong day! Kinda rummy from tax season - Tax Day USA is 4/18/17 the only date I am looking forward to. LOL

  6. #6
    Yay! 1st sneak peek in the game is..... Easter eggs

  7. #7
    Is this an April Fool's Pink? All I see is cats! Ha Ha

  8. #8
    Lol Nana, it's in the news tab within the game. Unusual for it not to appear on fb.

    Maybe someone's hit the wrong button lol

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Yay! 1st sneak peek in the game is..... Easter eggs
    Oooo, exciting! Will there be an event for easter? If so, what are they typically like?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Lol Nana, it's in the news tab within the game. Unusual for it not to appear on fb.

    Maybe someone's hit the wrong button lol
    Well, it would have been a good April Fool's joke for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •