Thread: Township - Fix Issues with Slow Game and How to Delete Documents & Storage IPhone

Question Township - Fix Issues with Slow Game and How to Delete Documents & Storage IPhone

Hi Folks,

Your advice would be most appreciated.

Device: Apple Ipad Mini 2 & IPhone 7
    Game installed on Iphone 7 and synced to my IPad mini through Apple's iCloud Login. Using Game Center.

Slow Game or Glitches (lost goods from Barn): Playrix Help suggests to delete my game from the device and redownload it from the Apple iStore.

There is approximately 1 GB of Doucments and Storage on my Ipad for Township. How do I get rid of useless Document and Storage Data on my iPad without affecting my game?

Will I lose my Game and all its contents?

Thanks
    Last edited by Faireweedamsel; 03-31-2017 at 05:37 AM. Reason: additions

I play on 3 different iPads of varying sizes and models as well as an iPhone 7. When they don't act right or sync properly I delete the game from that device and reload from App Store. Seems to fix the issue and never had any issues concerning losing my game or progress after reloading. If I were you I would try deleting and reloading, hope this helps.

Hi Kipp,

Thanks so much for the confirmation. I will definitely give it a try and let you know what happened.

Best

P.S. It worked like a charm both on my phone and Ipad. Cleared a huge amount of useless data as well.

Many thanks,
    Last edited by Faireweedamsel; 04-03-2017 at 03:47 PM. Reason: update

Township Level 72 , Zoo Level 24
    Township of Lynne Valley - Playing on IOS IPad & IPhone 7
    Co-op: Infinite Bay
    English, Level 40, Open
    Co-op Tag: #NFKFZY