Thread: Various Ideas

Various Ideas

--English

Hello dear playrix team,
    I've been playing Fishdom for quite a while and I've noticed a lot of things.

-Bug with in gamegold: machmal hatt man -7360 b.Z. For fish purchase.

As shown in Fig.
    New idea for the game
    With the time the game was boring to me so I have not played it for a long time. Am now level 466 and here are a few ideas.
    1. the possible no diemanden in gold exchange would times say b.z. 100 gold for a 1 diamond. So you can also buy a fish without a lvl.
    2. would like a game to lvl. It is really long with the time, always only the one game to get gold,
    3. friends system with you possibility to brief messages. And looking at the aquarium of friends, the possibility to make small gifts.

Greetings Sebastian ma
    p.s Favorites language German

--German
    Hallo liebes playrix team,
    ich spiele seit einer ganzen weile schon Fishdom und da sind mir volgende dinge auf gefallen.

-Bug mit in game gold: machmal hatt man -7360 b.Z. nach fish kauf.

----------------
    Neue idee für das Game
    mit der zeit wurde mir das game langweilig so das ich es lange nicht mehr gespielt habe. bin jetzt level 466 und hier ein paar ideen.
    1. die möglich kein diemanden in gold einzutauschen würde mal sagen b.z. 100 gold für einen 1 diamanten. damit man auch so mal einen fish kaufen kan ohne ein lvl zuspielen.
    2. moch ein game zum lvl. es mit der zeit wirklich langweilig ist, immer nur das eine game um gold zubekommen,
    3. freunde system mit dir möglichkeit kurz nachrichten zuschreiben. und angucken der aquarien von freunden ,die Möglichkeit kleine geschenke zumachen.

grüße Sebastian ma

Hello there msebastian101!

Thanks for the ideas! All of them sound extremely fascinating, especially the one about messaging your friends Players really need more ways of interacting with each other! I'll definitely pass your thoughts to the developers,and I hope they'll be able to work on these features!