Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is the golden gate bridge is functional?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    ... My typos are famous lol...I am know as a typo empress. Lol
    too bad I don't know how to address an empress

...Yes I press the number but the copy link isn't showing for me ... Not sure why.
    Have tried with this reply as well and still not there...
    Oh btw I have noticed I can only use the Quick Reply, the Reply to Thread doesn't work for me either
    hm, I can get the link address both on Android tablet (tap and hold) and Windows PC (using right mouse click there).
    Did you look through the forum features descriptions here?

The only thing I can think of is that there is a setting at the very bottom of the main page, saying something like "view full page" or such.
    The default option seems to be a restricted (less) view for mobiles. No idea why...

And I use "reply to thread" only when I quote and reply to several posts. Usually I use "reply with quote" which should be a button below every post (if thread not closed), right next to "reply". In my experience, it is very helpful for the readers' understanding to use quoting.
    With "reply to thread" you can't see either, to which post(er) someone is replying.
    And it happens more often than a poster would think, that it doesn't stay as obvious as they thought when starting. Common problem in fora. Dunno why it seems so difficult for some to quote. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, Quick Reply is fine (Reply with quote uses that box, too).
    What you then want to use is "Go Advanced" - it makes the text box bigger and adds more buttons (features) to the edit bars above the text box.
    Both of which is just convenient for the writer.

HTH

Not sure what "doesn't work" above means precisely. If my hint above doesn't help you, you could either post a new thread in the Lounge, asking for help, or PM one of the Mods (unless they move us out here anyway as off topic, lol). dread and Nevada have great answers usually. Pls add the operating system (OS) of your device also.

Speaking about water and crossing it, wouldn't it be fun to place water and very much like the roads placed, boats could float up and down? I really wish for that in my zoo so the swan boats could travel around as a tour boat.

Here's another link to that same topic. This one links to the thread rather than the specific post but is basically the same place. Might work, might not.

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    Speaking about water and crossing it, wouldn't it be fun to place water and very much like the roads placed, boats could float up and down? I really wish for that in my zoo so the swan boats could travel around as a tour boat.
    I was thinking just yesterday it would be nice to have a canal decoration that grows like the hedge or a fence, but your idea is better - a water roadway!
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-08-2019 at 07:15 PM.

Thanks for your tips DD..I will play about and see whatI can Do.
    I don't understand why it doesn't work,
    The others are fine..it's a mystery.

Haha...I just pressed it to test and it worked..it opened lol...maybe it was just a small glitch.

Thanks for your tips DD..I will play about and see whatI can Do.
    I don't understand why it doesn't work,
    The others are fine..it's a mystery.
    which others? lol

Haha...I just pressed it to test and it worked..it opened lol...maybe it was just a small glitch.
    LOL - which "IT"?
    anyway - did you try and find the "view full site" on the forum's main page? that seemed to be the main saviour.

Others = all buttons except the Reply to Thread...which wasn't working for me.
    It = the Reply to Thread

Sorry DD should have explained better

Others = all buttons except the Reply to Thread...which wasn't working for me.
    It = the Reply to Thread ...
    Thx for the answer, Cuddz, and glad it worked for you now, but as explained above, that button is the least important one (as in "least info") IMO anyway.
    As for my question to you - OK, I give up. <g>