Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 28.03 New Member of Fishdom Community Team

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

28.03 New Member of Fishdom Community Team

Hi fellow aquarists!

My name is Lyuba and I’m really glad to be a part of Fishdom community team! We’ve probably met with some of you within our Customer Support, and now I’m lucky enough to join you here and share our awesome gaming experience

A little bit about me: I live in Russia, I love reading, postcrossing and I’m a fan of match-3 games, of course I’ll be happy to add you to my friend list in Fishdom so here’s a link to my Facebook profile. Hope to visit your wonderful aquariums soon!
    Last edited by Lyuba Mashkarina; 03-28-2017 at 03:08 PM.

Greetings Lyuba. I do not play Fishdom, but I wanted someone from these Forums to at least welcome you aboard.

Hopefully, some Fishdom players will be along soon to say hello!
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hello Lyuba and welcome aboard

I play Fishdom but I am not on Facebook, so no friend request from me, sorry.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Lyuba,

welcome, and I wish you much fun and success in your new role here! which is... hm, "part of Fishdom community team" - Fishdom Admin, I guess?
    Had to look up postcrossing - so there are ppl who still use normal mail?

I'm playing Fishdom in the mobile version mainly to collect the daily rewards, and once in a while try to get one level further. (I liked the PC version better.) How about you, at which level have you arrived?

ETA: not on FB either.

Hi Lyuba! Welcome! I play fishdom, and have just sent you a friend request. Hope to see you in game soon!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

How do i get 2 go visit other aquariums to help me advance in thr achievement of good company ?

Hi Jayne!
    If you go to your friends tab on the left hand side of your aquarium screen, it will open up a list of your friends. Beside each friends name, you'll see an aquarium icon, click on that and it will take you to their aquarium. Hope this helps!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

Thank you very much for your warm welcome!

_DD_, Postcrossing is the best, you should give it a try Our mail service is not that perfect though and it may take up to one month for a postcard to arrive. Still, I’ve got almost 100 postcards from all over the world now so it’s definitely worth it!

I’m on level 178 so far, but since we have this Treasure Hunt with its awesome prizes twice per week, I hope to advance a bit faster. It’s much easier to do it when you have a pack of unlimited lives and other great bonuses So do start playing more

hi Lyuba,

100 postcards sounds like a great wallpaper! but I guess I would rather plan for travelling now myself to visit folks, when I'm retired, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuba Mashkarina View Post
    I’m on level 178 so far, but since we have this Treasure Hunt with its awesome prizes twice per week, I hope to advance a bit faster. It’s much easier to do it when you have a pack of unlimited lives and other great bonuses So do start playing more
    Congrats on lvl 178! -- Treasure Hunt is twice per week? that's nice. Still, the 2 Playrix games in their mobile version are too difficult / not much fun for me. Wish you and everyone else, who enjoys them as challenge, happy gaming!

House to game (don't know where that came from - LOL)... Meant to say "go to game..."

Also, I sent u a friendship request via FB if ya want to b Fish buddies... I go under the name of Kimbo Ward on FB...
    Last edited by Amoria; 08-25-2017 at 03:56 PM. Reason: merged
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769