Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game strategy: my tip to get the right help from others

Hi Pam

If you hate those, just ask for help

It may be a long time to make 65 wheat/corn if you don't have any in the barn and are using 10 fields but we are many players that may already have 60+ of these in their barn and able to use 50 fields to grow more.

I never hesitate to grow these: if the initial player don't need them anymore, someone else will, myself included
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

coco
    Hello
    My first Game so I'm a bit slow at how things work.
    Thus it took many levels before understanding how asking for help and helping others worked.
    Once I figured it out, it's one of my favorite parts of the game. When I have the barn space, I love helping others with large orders.
    Also, on the trains, I ask for help on the simplest, easy things I may already have in stock while I complete the larger part of the order, and like it when others do the same.
    It's easy clovers for my friends when they help me.
    And filling a secession of friends small requests, has helped me out of a completely jammed barn, when I'm stuck.
    So if you're planning on filling an order that may take a little time, why not ask your neighbors to lend you some sugar.
    Last edited by coco; 09-12-2015 at 10:21 PM.

wangela396
    Thanks for the tips