Thread: "New" Player Looking for an Active Co-Op

"New" Player Looking for an Active Co-Op

Hi! I'm a fairly "new" player. I've been playing for a couple of weeks, and I've made it to level 24. I'm a team player, and I like to chat (and help out, when possible, in chat), but my current Co-Op isn't very active. I play daily, and I'm interested in a Co-Op where other players play daily as well. If you're in an active Co-Op that is willing to take in a player at my level and help me grow, I promise, you won't regret it! Please let me know!
    jlcourtemanche

Banned
    I am sure you will find a good active co-op. Good luck with your game!

I'm looking for that, too! I'm level 34, I'm following this thread to see if anybody pops up!

Hello jlcourtemanche and Shenanigans!

I am the leader of a co-op called Rocket Power. We currently have 10 members, all daily active players that communicate through chat often, and are very helpful and friendly too of course! . Most of us are based in the US but a few are from other countries (Philippines, etc.)

At the moment, the required level to join is set at 40 but I would be willing to adjust that temporarily depending on how serious you both are. It is sometimes difficult to find players that play daily, are good communicators, AND enjoy racing / are able to do Regatta tasks efficiently.

We don't have many rules for being part of the Rocket Power co-op, just the standard, see outlined below:
    - utilize chat
    - be friendly/help each other
    - complete at least 12 tasks in each Regatta or opt out before the race begins
    - only do tasks that are 120 points and up preferably (we dump all low point tasks)
    - claim tasks through chat if prepping for them (do your best to honor those reserve requests when made)

If this is a group either of you would like to join let me know please!!

Thank you!
    Town Name: Violet Meadows
    Town Level: 61
    Co-op Name: Rocket Power
    Co-op FB Group: Rocket Power Township Co-op
    Friend Code: YVRJ67 - Add me!
    Platform: [Android] Facebook, Google

You can join Hartwing! We're very relaxed. We have a few daily players. You're not required to regatta race but must complete more than one task if you do. Members should help others when they can.

You can join fun co-op. There are only 3 people right now but we are all active and friendly. We also take the races very seriously. Haha! We would love to have you.

Irsak
    hi Alex join our coop we r all active . tasks 110+.and we consult and reserve the next task. no one in our coop wait when he ask for help
    coop: The happy gamers.

Helping Hands (purple paw) open to all. New co-op with members who are active. Currently 8/30. Look us up