Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lost My Township

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdejesus24 View Post
    I lost my township, and i want to play it again. But i don't know what will I do? Please help me. Thank you.
    Hi Am Facing same problem...
    Can anyone help me please??
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-07-2019 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Blended posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishita Thakor View Post
    Hi Am Facing same problem...
    Can anyone help me please??
    Hi Ishita, can you please explain in more detail exactly what your problem is and what steps (if any) you've already tried to fix it?

Hi Am township player
    Profile name: Ishu
    My code: FBJZST
    My Level: 52

My Mobile details:
    Model number: SM-G935FD
    Mobile OS: Android 8.0.0 (Oreo)

From yesterday evening am unable to connect in game with my facebook account

I tried a lot but it was showing Other data...
    I tried To connect with other device and thn My Facebook account is showing new data...
    I want my Old data back ...

I tried to contact Help and support but didn't got any respons yet!!!

Please help me out As soon as possible....

Got no response from help and support ... i can see my old profile in my co operate group from my friend's account

I just want my old data back in my fb account.... but i dont know how!
    Tried all the possible steps but i got no result
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-07-2019 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Blended

Ok, you should get an automatic reply to your Support ticket quickly after sending it. You must then reply with "no" in the same conversation if the advice did not help. Then your request will be sent to a human agent (who can already see your technical data) and they will assist you. That Kay take a few days, so you'll need to be patient.

Okay Thank you...

Hi Am township player
    Profile name: Ishu
    My Level: 52
    Ishu, is that you, from the Hubidubis? :-)
    It's me, Sunshine Valley Although I can't help you with your problem, I just wanted to check if you're my teammate as I suppose and say welcome to the forum. Hope your issue will be solved soon.

Hi They are asking me to send my mobile details which I already sent but not getting proper reply .... what to do now..

Hello Sumsum... Sorry but am not that one you searching for...

Still thank you for the response buddy

Hi They are asking me to send my mobile details which I already sent but not getting proper reply .... what to do now..
    what do you mean with "not getting proper reply"; is that the automatic answer?
    and are you interpreting their answer... or is that literally, with mobile details?

anyway, the suggestion is always: do what they're asking; so re-send whatever they want to have.

eta: and as Bess said, do that in the SAME conversation from ingame!

Just give them what they ask for and be sure you reply to every message you get to keep the conversation open.