Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Lost My Township

  1. #1
    klloyd
    Guest

    Lost My Township

    HIya , i lost my township by accident. Accidentally it got overwritten.
    I played township longback, linked to my fb account, for upto level 30 and uninstalled from my kindle for some reason.

    Recently, my son installed it again and started playing new game and when he went to connect to fb, township asked if he wants his game to be overwritten by the one linked to fb, which was at an advanced level, he said 'no'. Tbat's it my game in fb got overwritten with this new first level 8 township completely with different town name.
    How can i get back my level 30 game pls.....

  2. #2
    Hi klloyd

    You will have to write to support@playrix.com and ask them if they can recover your old town. As they have a lot of problems with their servers right now, I don't know if they will be able. It may depends on when you delete your game and stop playing.

    One thing you have to be aware is that you can't have 2 towns on the same device. You will have to choose your town or your son's.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  3. #3
    klloyd
    Guest
    This is bizarre. I used to play zynga online poker with two different accnts from the same device, got created not knowingly, albeit at different times. And i never had this problem.
    Township seems to be maintaining, by asking us whether we want the game on the device to be overwritten by that of facebook, after i said no , it has overwritten what is on fb with the dumb '0' level. This is definitely misleading. This is not their server problem, but a bug or illogical programming in how the game is written.
    Graylady thankyou for your reply, i'm not getting at you personally. But this is just the frustration of losing/wasting weeks of my time playing this game and losing it. I shall not waste any more time either spending more time on trying to get my level back or trying to play it all over again. And the more frustrating thing is everytime we install it we are forced to go through the dumb instructions. There is no skip, button or choice. Only after abt 5 mins we can link to fb account. I think i have done with it. Definitely not worth the time. There is a great chance for other programmers to perfect it with a different tweak. Good luck playrix.

  4. #4
    Boo
    Guest
    same happened to me n contacted playrix cant get a response from them. lost my town that id been playing on for months by trying to put it onto new kindle then clicking wrong action button to connect facebook so frusterated. Please post if you find a solution.
    Last edited by Boo; 10-06-2015 at 03:27 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    same happened to me n contacted playrix cant get a response from them. lost my town that id been playing on for months by trying to put it onto new kindle then clicking wrong action button to connect facebook so frusterated. Please post if you find a solution.
    Hi Boo

    Sorry about your problems. Would you explain what you mean by "can't get a response from them" ? It may take many days, even more then a week, but they get back to everyone usually. When did you contact them ? Did you get your ticket number ? Please give more details : maybe an admin will have time to take a look at your request.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  6. #6
    Boo
    Guest
    Hi thankyou for responding my ticket number is 494179 its been 5 days, I was going on what it said in the email acknowledgement they said it will take 12- 16 hours to respond, dont mind waiting if I know eventually I will get help. I tried putting township on my new kindle after the old one broke and it has just started at level 1 again, I tried connecting to facebook but still its at level 1. I was on level 52. I would really appreciate any help in getting my game back, been playing it for months

  7. #7
    Kariana
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Hi thankyou for responding my ticket number is 494179 its been 5 days, I was going on what it said in the email acknowledgement they said it will take 12- 16 hours to respond, dont mind waiting if I know eventually I will get help. I tried putting township on my new kindle after the old one broke and it has just started at level 1 again, I tried connecting to facebook but still its at level 1. I was on level 52. I would really appreciate any help in getting my game back, been playing it for months
    Hi Boo, when I had a problem it was around 7 days before I got a response but the problem did get sorted. For the best chance of an admin seeing your post go to the Android Bugs and Issues forum and post in the sticky - Any Bugs Found. Give your ticket number and say how long you've been waiting, an admin should be able to look into it for you then and let you know where you are in the queue.

  8. #8
    Boo
    Guest
    Thanks for your responce it has been sorted for me today, happy again

  9. #9
    Nickdejesus24
    Guest
    I lost my township, and i want to play it again. But i don't know what will I do? Please help me. Thank you.

  10. #10
    zaroba
    Guest
    Nickdejesus,

    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    You will have to write to support@playrix.com and ask them if they can recover your old town. As they have a lot of problems with their servers right now, I don't know if they will be able.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •