Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: September Update!

Quote Originally Posted by Chic121 View Post
    Oh Wow Ok Liza

That sounds really cool....... Its good and also amazing that despite all the problems just now that we are even still getting the Zoo in September !! Bring it on, and whatever else the update includes.... I know a few of us have our fingers crossed for certain things ha ha..

Thank you for the update :-)
    Hi Chic,

Our developers will indeed try to fix all the server issues in the September update. I just wanted to post something positive here other than "we are working on the fix"
    We really are working on it, and I completely understand why so many Townshippers are getting frustrated with all these problems.

But the upcoming update is not only about the bug fixes (as it goes without saying). First of all, it is about bringing even more fun into the game

Francl27
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolez359 View Post
    I'm still hoping they wil give some more water for boats. I would also like to complement the Devs for the little wild animals that sometimes appear on undeveloped land. I love looking for them there is the rabbit and rarer is a deer and something that looks like a hedgehog or porky pine. They're great.
    Carolez359
    Zachsville
    Level 68
    iPad Air
    You can add water yourself.

I'm mostly wondering if we're going to need community building materials right now. I need barn space badly.

Ralph0989
    Kuen answered that question 4 days ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Ksenia Andreeva View Post
    Hi Nana,

Please don't worry, Vitamins are definitely not going to be a new product, I can promise you that much! Also I'm pretty sure there are currently no plans for new Community buildings or factories and no new uses for wings either.

As for the rest of the questions I need to check with Kuen first. Hopefully I'll be back with more information for you guys.
    Ksenia: air kisses coming your way. Best news in the whole month of August! Thank you, thank you!
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Lisbeth6
    Will there be any more products in the factorie or fields? I'm at level 72 and unless I'm missing something, level 73 offers Molé only, no buildings, crops etc.

As I allow building materials into barn storage once again, I am a bit flummoxed.

Slabs (wall board, actually)
    Bricks
    Glass

I am trying, somewhat unsuccessfully, to envision what sort of zoo "enclosures" one builds with those items.

Ralph? Elaine? Anyone?
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Ralph0989
    Lisbeth... I can't recall about the factories; but, you will have new community buildings, houses abd fields thru level 82... After that, there is nothing new except for The Fountain of Fame at level 100...

Ralph0989
    Nana... Our zoo in Denver does have open enclosures for most of the animals; however, every enclosure is connected to a structure for the animals to enter (at night, in bad weather, etc.)... That being said, when has this game been literal about anything... You use that same stuff to build everything, no mattercwhat it is...

So true, Ralph, so true!
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

pam1500pa
    Big update coming. What do we know? I'm guessing that, as a Kindle user, my game will be out of commission for some time after. That's one of the few things I am sure of! (And if I'm wrong, I'll eat one of my virtual topazes!)