Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 26.08 The Ongoing Server Issues

26.08 The Ongoing Server Issues

Dear Townshippers,

We are aware that many of you are experiencing issues with accessing your friends' towns and receiving gifts/help. All these problems are caused by the major technical issues with our servers. Our developers are currently working on the solution, and we will be implementing a fix in the next update to Township.

Meanwhile, please try the following steps:
    1. Open Township
    2. Go to the Settings (upper left corner) and disconnect your game from Facebook.
    3. Exit Township, launch your Facebook app and log out from it
    4. Exit Facebook and open your device's Settings
    5. Search for "Facebook" in the list and make sure that you are connected to your account there. If you are not, please log in with your Facebook user name and password
    6. Open Township again, go to the Settings (upper left corner) and connect your game to Facebook (tap on "Connect to Facebook" button)
    7. You should get a pop-up message asking for your permission to access your Facebook profile. Please select "Ok" - note that if you choose "Don't Allow", you town won't be connected to your Facebook account
    8. Please try the steps above several times. It may do the trick, and your game will get connected to the server. If no, then, unfortunately, you will have to wait for the next update which is due in September.

Once again, we are terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding very much!

Dániel Madarász
    Windows Phone.... Almost here is the Windows 10 mobile. I hope the playrix release a New update for township on Windows Mobile

Orangecrush
    Kuen,

Thank you for letting us know what is happening with the game. I know a lot of us ( including me ) are experiencing the issue you mentioned above. I really don't want to go through what you are asking us to do. Because I have heard that some people are loosing progress on there game after trying what you suggest. I guess I'll have to wait until the new update, unless you guys have a fix for the issue sooner than the update.

Ольга
    Лучше вообще ничего не обновляйте, чтобы не портить игру.

amina
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Dear Townshippers,

We are aware that many of you are experiencing issues with accessing your friends' towns and receiving gifts/help. All these problems are caused by the major technical issues with our servers. Our developers are currently working on the solution, and we will be implementing a fix in the next update to Township.

Meanwhile, please try the following steps:
    1. Open Township
    2. Go to the Settings (upper left corner) and disconnect your game from Facebook.
    3. Exit Township, launch your Facebook app and log out from it
    4. Exit Facebook and open your device's Settings
    5. Search for "Facebook" in the list and make sure that you are connected to your account there. If you are not, please log in with your Facebook user name and password
    6. Open Township again, go to the Settings (upper left corner) and connect your game to Facebook (tap on "Connect to Facebook" button)
    7. You should get a pop-up message asking for your permission to access your Facebook profile. Please select "Ok" - note that if you choose "Don't Allow", you town won't be connected to your Facebook account
    8. Please try the steps above several times. It may do the trick, and your game will get connected to the server. If no, then, unfortunately, you will have to wait for the next update which is due in September.

Once again, we are terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding very much!
    Hello Kuen,

What shall I do? I have no facebook app.

Thanks, Amina

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush View Post
    Kuen,

Thank you for letting us know what is happening with the game. I know a lot of us ( including me ) are experiencing the issue you mentioned above. I really don't want to go through what you are asking us to do. Because I have heard that some people are loosing progress on there game after trying what you suggest. I guess I'll have to wait until the new update, unless you guys have a fix for the issue sooner than the update.
    Hi Orangecrush,

It's been a while since I last saw you on the forum. Glad to have you back!
    To be honest, the whole situation is beyond our control. We keep trying to get in touch with our server provider, but as of now, no luck

Lisa horne
    Thank you for keeping us updated your the on game that actually reply and keep us in the loop. Hope you can resolve the issues asap. Love the game

Hi Amina,

In this case, the best solution is to wait for the next update. Please do NOT reinstall the game- it may lead to progress loss. Once again, we are very sorry!

krisy0731
    I did what was posted in attempt to fix my game. Unfortunately it didn't work I hope the problem is fixed soon.

Paulette

Service Provider

You can't reach your service provider after several attempts???? It might be time to get a provider....I'm very disappoint in this excuse for not fixing your application. Thoughts?