Thread: Button for Zoo and ships

Button for Zoo and ships

It would be grate to have one button for the Zoo and one more fo the ships beside the trains and plane buttons.
    Thanks

I think it takes too much place at the gamescreen.

Please, no more buttons. In fact I would like to see less....or maybe move them all to a slide out screen like chat. I want to be able see see my town not have the screen all covered up with buttons.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Hi, The devs have already ruled out adding any more buttons to the screen. See this post here Ideas that can't/won't be implemented
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Hi, the devs have already ruled this out. See this link here https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...time-(or-ever)
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Button for Zoo and Ships:
    Even though the devs have ruled out adding extra buttons for the Zoo and ships, I’d like to ask them to reconsider this option by making it an electible feature in the settings. That way the player would have the option of determining for themselves if they would prefer to use them or not.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenker10 View Post
    Button for Zoo and Ships:
    Even though the devs have ruled out adding extra buttons for the Zoo and ships, I’d like to ask them to reconsider this option by making it an electible feature in the settings. That way the player would have the option of determining for themselves if they would prefer to use them or not.
    Thanks.
    (pssst...this thread was back from 2017)

They were testing this very idea in beta several months back and it was with high hopes it would stick...it didn't.

The only thing they added was the option to turn on/off the airport in the settings section. Which to me was kinda silly.

Why not have a drop down type button (well...sideways anyway ) where all the buttons are in in it and then we can tap to open the 'shortcuts', access which items we want to get to and tap it again to close it.

My thoughts anyway.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-27-2019 at 02:26 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    ...The only thing they added was the option to turn on/off the airport in the settings section. Which to me was kinda silly.

Why not have a drop down type button (well...sideways anyway ) where all the buttons are in in it and then we can tap to open the 'shortcuts', access which items we want to get to and tap it again to close it. ...
    I'd think something like that was their plan (just through the settings), then it didn't work out as planned during the tests, and they simply left in what worked already - so there's hope, maybe, that they're still working on it, for sometime in the future. Just a guess, though.