Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: 25.08. New Games - Beta Testers Needed!

Language testers

I can do Spanish and French.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Hi everyone,

Over the past year, we’ve been working hard on a couple of new free-to-play projects, and we are now entering the final stage of development! Furthermore, we are excited to announce that all of our new games will be translated into the following languages: German, French, Portuguese , Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Indonesian and Turkish.

If you guys are interested in beta testing (especially paying attention to in-game texts), please leave a comment below in this thread stating the language you are fluent in. We will then get in touch with you here on the forum via a personal message.

We are offering you a unique chance to play our brand new games before they officially come out. In the long run, we want to bring you the best games ever and make them as awesome and bug-free as possible. Feedback from our beta testers is very important, and we would appreciate your help a lot!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
    -Kuen.

P.S. Take note please : Right now they are looking for "language tester/correction" for the 12 languages mentioned above by Kuen. English is not one of them. Graylady

I can do French and Spanish.

Interested-English if needed

Please note that this request from Playrix was from August last year (2015)

And it stated only for these languages :
    German, French, Portuguese , Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Indonesian and Turkish.
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Turkish / English bilingual

I would be interested. Speak English only. Retired and have beta tested before for Microsoft.

Italian and I do fluently speak English

Closing thread as beta testers are not currently required
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en