Thread: Aquatic absence!!?

Aquatic absence!!?

I tallied up the types of zoo animals like what climate they live in. I do this because my guilty pleasure is designing this town and zoo exactly the way I want, so in turn I have to know what options I have, hence the list of habitats. Anyway I'm boring you, simply put, there isn't one aquatic creature and I don't mean amphibious, I'm talking gills, glub glub, etc etc. Now i know we get a dolphinarium up in the town, but that shouldn't stop us from putting a koi pond or an aquarium other than the ridiculous super fish bowl in our zoo, right? I want to see a family of sharks or seahorses floating in a beautiful sea through box (sea what I did there? And there?!?! Hahaha now you're on board! <-- sick reference bro.....) anyway I'm totally serious, let's get some aquatic life up in there. Reply onboard if you agree!

I think a few other threads have talked about this.

An aquarium/aquatic centre would be a fun addition. Maybe one that you can click on and view fish like one does with museum artifacts?
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Oh yeah that could work perfectly, or maybe even pair it up with a fishing side game thing to collect more fish to put on display, and make an special fishing or outdoor shop that uses special new materials to make lures pretty much like the event but permanent (I can't remember if I read whether or not they could do that), I mean the possibilities are endless.

Or play Fishdom
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

The idea is to avoid playing an entirely separate game. If 1 game had all your favorite elements, wouldn't you rather just play that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Luc Biondo View Post
    The idea is to avoid playing an entirely separate game. If 1 game had all your favorite elements, wouldn't you rather just play that?
    My factual opinion is that if there were such a game then it would get far too big for a casual game. This is a casual game, meaning that you can play every day all or or just once in a while as the time allows. If the game gets too big then it stops being casual and starts being big.

More factual opinion: I think there is already too much to do and I don't even have half the factories yet.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android