Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (SouthernRose2222) i am new to township...

bikemike
    Hi Gray lady- I do have 5 friends, just wondered how things worked without Facebook really - I assumed it was ,"better/easier" if you were on it .
    It would seem not, which Im glad about.....
    I just envisaged all those friends not on Facebook in their own little world of no Facebook-very, (4get the 'v' ) quite appealing really !
    Anyway ...... Thanks everyone - soon as I get time, I'll delve into the friendly complicated bits - but Shan't be losing my loyal friends I have already, 2 for a very long time indeed ....... hello youse all !

Kariana
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    Graylady, my "friends" section includes a "!" tab (which I finally figured out is people looking for help) and most of the names who appear there are not friends, just people looking for help. Plus, while Pink and Renata are contending for the title of "best fairy godmother ever," I've also been helped by people I've never heard of. So I don't think "help" is limited to one's friends at this point.
    I hadn't even noticed this or really l realised I could help none friends so this is great news! I've already given milkshakes to a random person. I'm at a low level compared to most of my friends list and often they're asking for things I can't make yet so it's nice to find people I can actually help as well. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by bikemike View Post
    Hi Gray lady- I do have 5 friends, just wondered how things worked without Facebook really - I assumed it was ,"better/easier" if you were on it .
    It would seem not, which Im glad about.....
    I just envisaged all those friends not on Facebook in their own little world of no Facebook-very, (4get the 'v' ) quite appealing really !
    Anyway ...... Thanks everyone - soon as I get time, I'll delve into the friendly complicated bits - but Shan't be losing my loyal friends I have already, 2 for a very long time indeed ....... hello youse all !
    Hi bikemike

I never was on Facebook Now that we can have 50 in-game friends, I encourage you to add friends as there are many advantages. If you go to the New to Township section there is a FAQ about friends that you could read
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix