Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Observatory & Antenna, etc need a new location.

Observatory & Antenna, etc need a new location.

There are several spots on the surrounding mountains, that would be perfect locations to put the observatory, Antenna, wind turbines, UFO dish, etc. If it were my real town, why would I have those down below where they can't send a signal to my whole town? There are enough flat spots to hold these items.

It's just a game
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

It's just a game
    and? lol, there are quite a few with this fondness of 'reality' I'm not such a reality fan (f.e. I love dragons (probably wouldn't for real *G*)), and I've often wondered myself about the placement of the planes and their airport. Wouldn't want to start there...

So, the XCMama is right that it would fit better and it's a Wishlist forum. Whether the Devs will consider it - as the mountains are obviously the border around our town, like a fence which we can't use -- is a very different matter.

If I wanted reality, I'd go outside. It's just a game and it is really absurd to want it to be more realistic when wheat grows in 2 minutes.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

Quote Originally Posted by 2crazy4u View Post
    If I wanted reality, I'd go outside. It's just a game and it is really absurd to want it to be more realistic when wheat grows in 2 minutes.
    So why don't we have flying cows or firebreathing chickens? Oh wait I know the answer, Somethings must be realistic

Yes, it's just a game. But, with real estate being so precious, it would allow us another spot to build. After all we are designing our own towns, why not give us a little more freedom.

I too would.like to.place the observatory on a hill or rocky outcrop.
    It would be good to animate the whirly gig thingy as well.
    It's just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Batchy View Post
    I too would.like to.place the observatory on a hill or rocky outcrop.
    It would be good to animate the whirly gig thingy as well.
    It's just a suggestion.
    Hi Batchy,

seeing that this suggestion is from 2017, I have my doubts that Playrix will ever give us that playground, also cause I remember vaguely mentioning of some technical problems with the "borders" of our towns... but maybe they'll listen when it's revived now, and it became possible, who knows.

And it would be good if you used simply the game's name for 'whirly gig thingy', so everyone could understand what your wish is.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Hi Batchy,

.............And it would be good if you used simply the game's name for 'whirly gig thingy', so everyone could understand what your wish is.
    So funny DD!

ETA Just to make sure OP doesn't misinterpret my laughing as at them. Rather it was just DD' sensible suggestion to replace 'whirly gig thingy'with the actual games name for it hit my funny bone.

Yep, I am an adult who still has a childs sense of humour
    Last edited by Downton; 04-01-2020 at 09:16 PM.

Well, if we are going for real, the best location for the lighthouse to perform it's safety function would be on that island with the castle.

You are right about the observatory. Those need to be placed far from the lights of a city, usually very high.

As a practical matter of game design, though, I get that they need to delimit the player usable areas.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 04-02-2020 at 05:30 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad