Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 22.08 Server Issues

seawhale108: This has been frustrating for everyone involved, especially for Playrix. We heard from Liza (Admin) this morning that they will be doing server upgrades in the near future. That should relieve many problems. Keep your eyes on the Forum for info regarding this.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Dmitry Muravyev
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan Kontis View Post
    Hello Demitry, i know you are very busy. I now have a new issue. Along with no friends being able to help. When i get notifications of people sending me gifts i go to game and the gifts are not there. Nor when i help people are the clovers there. I know you all are very busy working on this. I love Love this game! Thank you!
    Hi Susan,

Sadly, you may experience problems with receiving or sending gifts and clovers during the server issues. Basically, every social feature in the game is currently affected in some way.

janeybird13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry Muravyev View Post
    Hi everyone!

As you may be aware, we are currently experiencing some major server problems. These may result in the following issues with your game:

- Difficulties accessing your friends' towns.
    - Inability to help your friends or receive their help.
    - Problems with adding new friends or deleting the existing ones.
    - Friends missing from your friend lists.
    - Problems with receiving or sending clovers/gifts to your friends.
    - Find Friends tab not refreshing.
    - Problems with syncing your devices.

We are doing everything we can to mitigate any impact on your gameplay experience. Whilst this is ongoing, we would strongly recommend that you do not re-install your game in attempt to fix these issues yourself. Doing so may result in a permanent loss of your game progress. Thanks for your patience!
    Hey Dima!
    Am wondering if this prob is related to the most recent update. I saw there was an update a few days ago but, vividly remembering the last update fiasco, I didn't take the update. My game is still working fine & I plan to ignore the update until I know all is well.....or until the game stops working without the update....then I'll do it! :-)

Stargazer
    Is anyone else having this issue of not recieving any XP at all? It shows how much I'm getting after a task but it isn't registering..I'm not getting any credit towards the next level..

Hi Stargazer - like your new avatar, by the way. I haven't seen any reports about players not getting their XP.

I know they changed the XP bar graphic - the star is fatter than it used to be and when you begin a new level it takes forever for the blue fill to begin to show on the bar! Of course, I am at a higher level and need tons of XP now.

What OS are you playing on?
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Stargazer
    A lot of things are happening with the update as well, Thankyou! About avatar, I'm half American Indian I couldn't get the other one to right it self. Anyways, I'm using a mini iPad from Apple. It's really great except for the jumpy situation lately. It's the more powerful one from what I was told. I wish it was bigger though..lol..it's a small one.

I have heard good things about the iPad mini. If you are absolutely certain you are not receiving your XP you should file a report about it. (And, hey, I am sure the mini is still better than a phone size-wize!)
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

TC0321
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry Muravyev View Post
    Hi everyone!

As you may be aware, we are currently experiencing some major server problems. These may result in the following issues with your game:

- Difficulties accessing your friends' towns.
    - Inability to help your friends or receive their help.
    - Problems with adding new friends or deleting the existing ones.
    - Friends missing from your friend lists.
    - Problems with receiving or sending clovers/gifts to your friends.
    - Find Friends tab not refreshing.
    - Problems with syncing your devices.

We are doing everything we can to mitigate any impact on your gameplay experience. Whilst this is ongoing, we would strongly recommend that you do not re-install your game in attempt to fix these issues yourself. Doing so may result in a permanent loss of your game progress. Thanks for your patience!
    I am having syncing issues with my ipad and iphone. I reported it and the report number is 507537 Thank you