Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 22.08 Server Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Renata, I did as you did, reinstalled the game...and.... I'm back!!! Like you I lost a weeks worth of work but I'm so happy to be back I don't care right now.

Hello everyone!...I'm back, fingers crossed it stays this way!

Candi
    Welcome back Candi!

A few XP, some tools or gems, who cares? The social aspect of the game is more important.

After almost 24 hours I'm still there so I Do hope it stays so!

For the first time I get help from anonimous friends and as a result my trains leave by themselves, creepy Lol

Kentish wench
    Hi Dimitry and all of the rest of the Playrix team
    Have only been playing since June 215 but really enjoy this app, despite the many problems we have been experiencing lately. But, a bit of a major one has just occurred with my Kindle HDX - I tried to buy more T cash and it said "unknown app error" and instead of giving me T cash as I wanted, I got 47 Yellow construction hats!! I have managed to get rid of them by opening them one by one but have now turned my Kindle off (having noted where I am in the game etc) and will try to buy more T cash again later as I want more pickaxes to carry on mining.
    So sorry about your server issues - is it a case of we are all so engrossed in this game that your servers simply cannot cope? I have watched the growing number of users since I started playing and it seems to be increasing rapidly. Anyway, just thought I would report the mystery Yellow Hats as I have not seen that before. All of the other Kindle issues remain regarding Friends which does make filling trains and planes a rather lonely pastime.

Good luck with the bugs

Kentish Wench

Town: Painters Forstal
    Country UK
    Level 52

Dmitry Muravyev
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentish wench View Post
    Hi Dimitry and all of the rest of the Playrix team
    Have only been playing since June 215 but really enjoy this app, despite the many problems we have been experiencing lately. But, a bit of a major one has just occurred with my Kindle HDX - I tried to buy more T cash and it said "unknown app error" and instead of giving me T cash as I wanted, I got 47 Yellow construction hats!! I have managed to get rid of them by opening them one by one but have now turned my Kindle off (having noted where I am in the game etc) and will try to buy more T cash again later as I want more pickaxes to carry on mining.
    So sorry about your server issues - is it a case of we are all so engrossed in this game that your servers simply cannot cope? I have watched the growing number of users since I started playing and it seems to be increasing rapidly. Anyway, just thought I would report the mystery Yellow Hats as I have not seen that before. All of the other Kindle issues remain regarding Friends which does make filling trains and planes a rather lonely pastime.

Good luck with the bugs

Kentish Wench

Town: Painters Forstal
    Country UK
    Level 52
    Hi Kentish,

This looks like some new issue and we are definitely not aware of it. Please submit a new ticket from the game via the Report an Issue button and let me know its number. I'm sure that the developers would love to look into this issue for you.

bearsweet
    Hoping this gets fixed soon,

Susan Kontis
    Hello Demitry, i know you are very busy. I now have a new issue. Along with no friends being able to help. When i get notifications of people sending me gifts i go to game and the gifts are not there. Nor when i help people are the clovers there. I know you all are very busy working on this. I love Love this game! Thank you!

Peter Malm
    My township for Mac loading too long after GC logged in.. I tried load 3 times and then I deleted the app and redownloaded it.. game loading still too long... I gave up till the server fixed..

Chiosnic
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan Kontis View Post
    Hello Demitry, i know you are very busy. I now have a new issue. Along with no friends being able to help. When i get notifications of people sending me gifts i go to game and the gifts are not there. Nor when i help people are the clovers there. I know you all are very busy working on this. I love Love this game! Thank you!
    Regrettably, this might be new to you, but it has been going on for a while for some of us. You may find that if you help fill a plane crate, your avatar is shown briefly and you may get the clover. However, it can take hours for the clover to arrive and you might have forgotten you helped someone!! I do get clovers from Ernie for plane and train, even if I'm just a check mark.

Cross everything hoping they can find a solution.

rocydocks
    We all hope this is sorted sooner rather than later. Not good.
    Why start an event when existing issues are not resolved.
    I certainly hope you don't go down the path of so many games & release new, flashy, gimmicky things before server issues are resolved for all platforms.

seawhale108
    Both my daughter and I play Township, and I unknowingly uninstalled and reinstalled my game last Saturday after having the described "server" problems for two days. I lost a level and a half, but was back in the game. However, shortly thereafter my daughter noticed she was having the same problems, but we had by then read the forum advice from Dmitry telling us to NOT reinstall the game due to loss of progress. Considering that we pay real money to buy game bucks, this is quite troubling. She is still out of sync as of today, and we are wondering if we could get an update on the possible timeframe for the fix on this issue??

Quote Originally Posted by rocydocks View Post
    We all hope this is sorted sooner rather than later. Not good.
    Why start an event when existing issues are not resolved.
    I certainly hope you don't go down the path of so many games & release new, flashy, gimmicky things before server issues are resolved for all platforms.
    Hi Rocydocks

Just a note. The event is a solitary one and do not involve the servers.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix