Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TCash Share?

TCash Share?

All of us in the family play township, kids, wife and myself... now its cheaper to buy TCash in bulk but am wondering can I transfer to my kids etc?

would be nice just to make one large purchase (especially during a sale) then to make 4 individual transactions (which i would most likely not do)

There's no way to do that right now. And to be honest, I don't see PlayRix making it so we can. They make more money if we have to buy tcash for each family account

they all are in my circle in apple so all their requests go through the main account, I am not approving individual sales, and imagine most of us would'nt.

makes no sense to do individual sales at the discount offered for larger $.... unless at one point I can share the money in the circle, there would be no sense making a tcash purchase

I 100% agree with you that this should be allowed in the game!! I just came across a similar post from a year ago in Wish List section but developers never commented... see here. This is moreso an ask/wish list item though so I would move this out of Discussions and over to Wishlist. Perhaps with the two posts circulating there will be a higher chance of getting this to the developers.
    Town Name: Violet Meadows
    Town Level: 61
    Co-op Name: Rocket Power
    Co-op FB Group: Rocket Power Township Co-op
    Friend Code: YVRJ67 - Add me!
    Platform: [Android] Facebook, Google

It's mentioned here somewhere that the Dev's don't answer anything in the forum.
    Playrix has their own style there, too, and has established ONE Playrix staff person per game forum here, as go-between (to the Devs), so to speak.
    Still, no guarantee or explanation what they read or comment upon. And once the Mods are chosen, I guess they will disappear for us almost completely again.

What I wanted to mention re. the topic - although I have no idea what you are talking about, what OS, which account where, how that works in distributing anything etc so forgive me when I'm totally off-target - is that I had seen warnings here about Township should be strictly separated for different ppl (re. devices, and linked accounts and what-not). I'm talking about the possible setup in your family, in general, not about your wish, Chloraseptic.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    It's mentioned here somewhere that the Dev's don't answer anything in the forum.
    Playrix has their own style there, too, and has established ONE Playrix staff person per game forum here, as go-between (to the Devs), so to speak.
    Crossing my fingers that the moderators get this over to the developers!

our setup is all separate devices, we just share a common icloud billing account, so all billing goes through my main account .. its a family plan, we all are separate devices, icloud accounts etc, we just share a common billing portal... great for kids... we just want to share the purchase... so if I spend 120$ and get the safe of cash for 4000 tcash, I want to give each of us 1000 tcash... else it would cost me 200$ to buy 1000 tcash separatly for each of family member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Croson View Post
    Crossing my fingers that the moderators get this over to the developers!
    lol, no, sorry - I forgot to mention: the ONE Playrix staff person per game forum at the moment are the Admins.
    Look under Quick Links - View Site Leaders.
    Those are the middlemen towards the Devs.

For Gardenscapes and Township they are looking for Moderators at the moment (volunteers from the players group, no Playrix staff). So, none here yet. -- Those will be the middlemen towards the Admins....

So, at the moment, we can only be hoping that Anastasia Bukina sees this and transfers the idea to the Devs.
    Adjust your fingers, OK ;-D

Quote Originally Posted by Chloraseptic View Post
    our setup is all separate devices, we just share a common icloud billing account, so all billing goes through my main account .. its a family plan, we all are separate devices, icloud accounts etc, we just share a common billing portal... great for kids... we just want to share the purchase... so if I spend 120$ and get the safe of cash for 4000 tcash, I want to give each of us 1000 tcash... else it would cost me 200$ to buy 1000 tcash separatly for each of family member
    phew... sounds not dangerous then re. 'overwriting' the game. Good.
    And understandable wish -- good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, no, sorry - I forgot to mention: the ONE Playrix staff person per game forum at the moment are the Admins.
    Look under Quick Links - View Site Leaders.
    Those are the middlemen towards the Devs.

For Gardenscapes and Township they are looking for Moderators at the moment (volunteers from the players group, no Playrix staff). So, none here yet. -- Those will be the middlemen towards the Admins....

So, at the moment, we can only be hoping that Anastasia Bukina sees this and transfers the idea to the Devs.
    Adjust your fingers, OK ;-D
    OHHH I see!! Thanks for the info DD! I wonder if there is any way to tag members of playrix, for instance in my message below to the player that started this post. Otherwise, it's hard to tell when someone is responding back to you let alone if I was Anastasia trying to sort through all of the forum topics attempting to find items suitable to pass on to development team. I'm still fairly new to the potential of the forums, just started like a week ago, so still learning the ropes!

Chloraseptic - If you move this thread over to the Wish List sub-forum it will have a better chance of getting reviewed since this is a new function request and not a simple discussion topic.