Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airport Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Croson View Post
    . I'm sure there is some sort of algorithm behind the plane orders to ensure the needed products aren't those that cannot possibly be made, at least one would hope.
    That is where you are wrong. As soon as a new factory become available, you may see requests for the products in the planes, trains, helicopter orders. Even if you did not have time to build it. Even if you buy it right away, you have some 2 days (building time) where you may run into that kind of situation.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by 2crazy4u View Post
    If you send a plane empty, what do you get?
    A. peace of mind and the chance to do something more worthwhile.

I used to be like you, asnd dutifully fill every plane by any means necessary, but then i discovered that it's great to just decide not to bother with a plane at all. Maybe I would rather keep the stuff for zoo hots or helicopters, or I don't want to use up all of something, or bother my friends, or don't need the coins or the gem.

Mind you i only skip maybe 1 in 50 planes, but when i do i feel nothing but relief.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Motto: My way or fly away

I tend to focus more on trains and heli orders rather than planes. And isn't that the beauty of this game, that we can each play in our own way?
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    I used to be like you, and dutifully fill every plane by any means necessary.
    But my town hall says I sent 1,111 fully loaded planes one after another. I must not break the chain or something dire might happen. I must fill the planes.......

(yeah, it just so happened that it really is 1,111 at this moment )

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    But my town hall says I sent 1,111 fully loaded planes one after another. I must not break the chain or something dire might happen. I must fill the planes.......

(yeah, it just so happened that it really is 1,111 at this moment )

Hi Cdosr

If I remember right, an empty plane do not break the count but sending a partially filled one do.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by 2crazy4u View Post
    But why would you let it sit empty? I spend the 5 hours until the next plane to start making the things it needs, even if I already have them so that I can still have some left when the plane is sent.
    Usually I do the same. But lately I had a situation with not much time to play and I wanted to do something else than preparing for my next plane (trains and... hm. zoo, I believe, as an exception to my usual activity with planes as a 2nd to trains; didn't want to concentrate on three or more 'tasks' at the same time). So having it sit there for its 14-or-what hours plus then the 5 was exactly what I needed and wanted that day, and I was just glad about the extra time. Doesn't happen often either, was maybe the 2nd time in over a year of playing.

I think all other Why-questions were answered, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    Motto: My way or fly away
    ROFL! I'll have to keep that in mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    That is where you are wrong. As soon as a new factory become available, you may see requests for the products in the planes, trains, helicopter orders. Even if you did not have time to build it. Even if you buy it right away, you have some 2 days (building time) where you may run into that kind of situation.
    Thats probably exactly what happened to Valerie then, odd that the game would do this though... It would be much more practical if those new products are expected to be available only after the allotted build time for that particular factory.
    Town Name: Violet Meadows
    Town Level: 61
    Co-op Name: Rocket Power
    Co-op FB Group: Rocket Power Township Co-op
    Friend Code: YVRJ67 - Add me!
    Platform: [Android] Facebook, Google

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Croson View Post
    It would be much more practical if those new products are expected to be available only after the allotted build time for that particular factory.
    it isn't about 'practical', and esp. not for or from working alone => request/ask for help from Friends, other Players or Coop; buy from Market or Dealer. Send or wait.

The new items unlock and come in to play as soon as you level up. They can be available in the market as soon as it refreshes, will be available to buy from the dealer, & can appear in the House of Luck. As DD has said, you can rely on help or send the plane away empty, especially if the other items wanted on the plane are hard to come by.

Having a good number of higher level friends is usually helpful in these circumstances.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Did you try to have them with dealer or requesting from co-op? Its cheaper and easier.