Thread: Regatta starting at 1am PST not 12am

Angry Regatta starting at 1am PST not 12am

Hello all,

Last week the Regatta started at 1am Pacific Time not 12am. Since it was the week of the time change, I thought that maybe it took a little while to get updated.

However, I see that the Regatta will start at 1am again (from the countdown timer). I like to start a task before going to bed, and 12am was late enough, but 1am is too late for me

Will this be fixed for next week's Regatta, or has the time officially been changed to 1am?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by LaQuintaTurtle View Post
    Hello all,

Last week the Regatta started at 1am Pacific Time not 12am. Since it was the week of the time change, I thought that maybe it took a little while to get updated.

However, I see that the Regatta will start at 1am again (from the countdown timer). I like to start a task before going to bed, and 12am was late enough, but 1am is too late for me

Will this be fixed for next week's Regatta, or has the time officially been changed to 1am?

Thank you.
    Hi,

Regattas always start at 8am UTC on Tuesdays. You are now on PDT which is 7 hours behind UTC. You will now start at 1am local time until we change back to PST later in the year.

I'm in EDT and we see the start at 4am (UTC -4) now, previously it was 3am (UTC -5) before the time change.

Hi LaQuinta

The regatta start at a set time for the whole world. This has not change. As we are on DST, our time changed. On the east coast we went from 3h am to 4h am. I do not expect this to change as it is our time zone the problem not the game settings.

P.S. Oupsssss same time LOL

In Europe the clocks go forward 1 hour on the 26th March so not till this Sunday.