Thread: Facebook connect not working, can't invite friends (Windows Phone)

Facebook connect not working, can't invite friends (Windows Phone)

Hi! I'm having trouble finding dedicated Windows Phone advice. I'm posting here since I can't seem to find anything for WP. I'm trying to connect to Facebook. I click the blue connect button and it tells me I already authorized Facebook, but when I return to the game, it still shows the 'connect'. I also can't do any inviting of friends. I have a Help Needed, Friends, Followers and Random tabs in the Friends section. I can go into the Random players tab and follow someone, but I can't add a specific player. How do I get specific friends? I'd love to add some frequent players!

Thanks for the help and sorry if this is in the wrong section!

MarinaK: Welcome to the Forum. Windows Phone is really new to the Township family and you need to read this post from Ksenia our Admin:

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....=windows+phone

I know it is not the news you want to hear, but it is informative, nonetheless.

Edit: Please scroll down to find Ksenia's post.
    Last edited by Nana; 08-17-2015 at 06:22 PM.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ahh, thank you. Not the best news, but it explains some things. I'm used to WP games being behind Android and iOS, at least. I'll make do with adding the random players and helping them in game

Cherepovets
    Hi MarinaK:

Welcome to forum. You haven't mentioned Windows version, however, please check Windows Phone this may help

Cheers